xxx-xxx-xxxx; xxx-xxx-xxxx Linkedin: xxx-xxx-xxxx
The University of Texas at Dallas
A.S. Field of Study in Business
UTD Taekwondo Club
Social Media Coordinator
December 2019 May 2017
March 2019 - present
• Managed and maintained social media presence on Facebook and Instagram by posting frequently
• Monitored and tracked content performance using analytics and trends to better understand what our
followers want of the organization.
• Designed original content using Canva to promote upcoming events and brand awareness to the
• Implemented social media strategy that improved engagement with followers by increasing engagement by
20% and increasing followers by 31%.
UTD University Recreation October 2017 – June 2019
• Trained new employees on how to perform various tasks assigned at multiple locations such as how to detail clean, sell memberships, and receive different types such as credit cards, cash, and check.
• Interviewing prospecting employees and overseeing if they qualify for the position with University Recreation.
• Improving the interactions with current and future patrons on a day to day bases by assisting in locating
machines or provide information about services at the control desk.
• Being knowledgeable of multiple positions and perform various tasks such as setting up nets, detail cleaning
and operating the register.
Digital Marketing August 2018–December 2018
• Collaborating with fellow students on developing a Google AdWords Campaign for a local business.
• Gaining knowledge of Google AdWords and how to navigate the programming.
• Understanding the importance of digital marketing and SEO for a company to meet its business goals.
Marketing Research August 2018–December 2018
Collaborating with fellow students on developing a research plan for developing business.
Gaining knowledge of Qualtrics programming and how to navigate and have an understanding of the data. Understanding the importance of marketing research for a company and how to implicate the results to
meet the goals of the company
Technical: MS Office programs, Google Drive programs, Google AdWords, Canva, Qualtrics, Hootsuite, MailChimp Organizations: Foreign Language Club, Hallyu Wave, The International Korean Language Club, Taekwondo Club Eligibility: (USPR) Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions
resume, intern, marketing