Objective? Simple. Transition from what I think I ‘have to do’ for a career to what I ‘want to do’ for a career. To take what I have learned from being an analyst and use it in combination with what I have learned as a video and short film creator. Attention to detail with the ability to tell a compelling and engaging story. Boom. I use Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie, GarageBand, FilmicPro, Canon DSLR, iPad, iPhone, Excel, Power Point, Word, and many other apps and software.
St. Petersburg College
Ceros Princeps | Monoceros Multimedia
08/2016 to Present
• Creating video content for short films, promotional videos, weddings, music videos
• Story creation and script writing
• Pre-production planning including production schedules, location procurement, casting, creating shot lists, etc.
• Videography with Canon DSLR, iPad, iPhone, and GoPro
• Video editing with Premiere Pro and iMovie
• Sound editing within Premiere and Audition
• Sound effects editing and Foley sound recording
• Visual effects editing
• Creating original soundtrack music and sound effects within Garage Band
Specialist Workforce Management | Carecentrix
06/2017 to 03/2019
• Long-term and short-term forecasting of work volume
• Creating Excel dashboards and reports
• Facilitating daily workflow meetings
• Creating staffing plans for long-term budget planning
• Analyzing trends based on historical data and making forecast assumptions based on historical and current trends
Network Performance Analyst | Uniti Fiber/Tower Cloud
04/2013 to 03/2017
•Developing ad-hoc reports within Excel from raw data extractions via Info Vista software
•Deciphering raw data into legible easy to follow Service Level reporting
•Presenting network Service Level performance data to CEO, VP’s, and Management
•Analyzing and investigating data for trends and producing problem resolutions
•Driving data quality and dependability standards
•Facilitating weekly Change Management meetings
•Single point of contact for network performance reporting and maintenance scheduling
SKILLS & ABILITIES
I am well versed in Excel, Word, Power Point, and other Microsoft Office applications. For video editing, photo editing, and video production I use the Adobe Creative Cloud applications, especially Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Rush, After Effects, and Illustrator. I also use iMovie and Clips for mobile edits and quick video posts. For original soundtrack music and sound effects, I utilize GarageBand with some editing in Audition.
From facilitating daily meetings, giving presentations, to creating campaign communications, I have demonstrated the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization. Knowing when to be light, knowing when to be serious, and knowing how to deliver pertinent information to the right people has been a strength.
From filling in as interim manager for my team, team lead positions, and directing short films, producing promo videos, and directing music videos, I have developed my leadership skills and continued to learn and evolve along the way.
Video editor, director, writer