Objective: To gain work experience and career skills
Amazon WholeFoods Shopper, Amazon
• Give customer support for shoppers with their groceries.
• Answer any questions that WholeFoods shoppers may have regarding locations on items, food advice, and service.
• Pick items, bag, and stage groceries for online orders and prepare them for pick-up.
• Work in groups and with co-workers to ensure all orders go through smoothly.
Student Learning Intern, First New Christian Fellowship Baptist Church,
• Taught basic reading and writing skills to students ages 5-7 yrs.
• Served as a role model and mentor for at-risk children from low socio-economic backgrounds.
• Conducted reading groups which focused on moral lessons and virtues for the future.
• Designed and led art projects for students in the program to promote creative expression.
• Collaborated with program manager and fellow interns in creating a positive learning environment.
Transfiguration Catholic School, Volunteer Teacher Assistant 6/2016-7/2017
• Supervised students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, and during field trips.
• Tutored and assisted children individually and in small groups to help them master assignments and reinforce learning concepts presented by teacher.
• Prepared learning materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations for student use.
• Distributed teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
• Organized and labeled materials and display students’ work in a manner appropriate for their eye levels and perceptual skills
California State University Northridge, Northridge
Fall 2017-Spring 2021(expected graduation date)
• Major: Art/Animation
Bishop Montgomery High School, Torrance,
Graduated May 2017
• 3.5 GPA
• Perfect Attendance Freshman-Senior Year
• Graduated with Academic Honors, Cumlade
Determined, hard-working, resiliant