Hello, my name is Toni Cooper. I am eager to contribute to this team and its future company’s success. I was a skilled assembly line worker, so that means that I’m highly effective at working in a team based environments.
06/18 – 08/18
ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER, REVLON FACTORY
- Worked in a team-based environment to maintain line productivity
- Performed hand-finishing products
- Kept area clean, neat, and organized
- Completed basic jobs such as boxing, labeling, and moving items
- Put together component parts for product
07/16 – 08/16
- Welcomed and greeted all customers on daily
- Engaged customers warmly, provide immediate attention, and dedicated assistance when needed
- Kept work area clean, neat, and organized for maximum productivity
- Restocked and fronted checkout merchandise to increase sales
- Notified management of security, vandalism, and theft concerns
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, PERFORMING ARTS CHARTER SCHOOL
Location: Philadelphia, PA
CURRENT SCHOOL: EAST STROUDSBURG UNIVERSITY
MAJOR: THEATRE/ CONCENTRATION, STAGE PRODUCTION AND DESIGN
CURRENT GPA: 3.2
• Assembly and Production
• Teamwork and Collaboration • Quality inspections
• Positive Attitude
• Respectful of staff, peers, and adults
- I play the French Horn. I have been playing this instrument for 8 years now.
- I am apart of my schools BSU Club. BSU stand for Black Student Union.
- I worked as a Stage Manager for my high school’s theatre productions. I was stage manger because of my leadership, hard work ethic, and positive attitude.