Padmini Singh Jagpal
Woodhaven, New York 11421 ● ------------ ● ------------
M.S.Ed Queens College, City University of New York Expected: May 2020
Mental Health Counseling Program
B.A. Hunter College, City University of New York Graduated January 2017
Major: Psychology Minor: English
SKILLS Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Communication, Operating of Windows 8, Operating of Mac computers, Customer Service
Social Media Evaluator, Appen 01/2018 – 07/2018
● Monitor and track mentions of brand, products and competitors. The ability to measure the effectiveness of social media marketing efforts
● Define and connect to multiple accounts on multiple social networks by account management
● Posting, sharing and engagement of post updates, news, links and other micro-content to social networks like posting to multiple networks
Sales Associate, The Shop at Rubin Museum 06/2016- present
● Performs daily store activities including opening and closing procedures and maintaining excellent display conditions.
● Delivers quality customer service; assists customers in making merchandise selections via familiarizing them with the art.
● Performs cash, check and credit card transactions using approved tender handling procedures.
● Managed online store by taking photos, editing, and presenting the photo along with a small description of products
● Assist with visual design of store layout of jewelry and face out windows
● Assist with the shopping and buying products that relate to the Himalayan theme.
Library Page, Book Operations Dept. at New York Public Library 04/15- 03/2017
● Retrieving and shelving print and non-print materials
● Preparing and processing new material for circulation
● Photocopying and messenger work
● Perform other related duties as required
Sales Associate, Victoria Secrets 10/12- 03/15
● Process cash and credit transactions and assist new customers open accounts
● Provide high quality customer service on the sales floor in a busy, fast paced environment
● Replenish supplies by back-stocking and organizing shipments; including processing of new merchandise w/ team
● Train new staff in developing skills
Peer Health Exchange, CUNY Hunter Fall 2012- Spring 2016
● Instructed the health topic “Abusive Relationships” to 9th grade students in urban NYC public high schools that lack a comprehensive health education program
● Learn PHE workshop curriculum for the 2014-2015 academic calendar and teach both new recruits and students
● Lead, train and manage new recruits for the 2014-2015 academic calendar including facilitating weekly workshop meetings, and management of teaching slots for my group.
● Assist peers in participation, problems and situations regarding teen health
● Provide suggestions and ideas for the program by teaching curriculum to teens through the city