Master of Arts in Human Services 3.8 GPA March 2018
Concentration in Human Resource Management/ Development
Webster University St. Louis, MO
Bachelor of Science in Health Education May 2014
Minor in Speech Communication
Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
Addison Group- Dallas, TX August 2019
Human Resource Administrator
• Organize and maintain Human Resources personnel records.
• Handle all terminated employee files and documents.
• Maintain confidentiality of pertinent information and filing systems to assure personnel rights are protected at all times.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support.
Washington University School of Medicine – St. Louis, MO July 2018 – August 2019
Clinical Research Data Entry Associate
• Followed research specific guidelines to organize and facilitate clinical data entry used in research database per study for the Neuromuscular Pediatric Clinical Research department.
• Generated a shared email account for Neuromuscular Pediatric Research unit.
• Provided administrative assistance to principal investigators during research activities related to a specific study, such as preparation of meetings and minute taking.
• Organized regulatory documents, including, delegation of authority logs, cover letters, professional licensure, mandatory training certificates, financial disclosure forms, informed consents, FDA 1572, and IRB submission forms, throughout the duration of a study.
• Addressed and resolved queries in a timely manner, according to the study monitor /sponsors standards.
• Prepared source documents and assessments during patient visits with the principal investigator, physical therapist, and/or nurse.
• Administered a Pediatric Health Assessments (PODCI) to parents during study visits.
• Synchronized site visits by scheduling appointments according to study protocol timeline.
• Escorted research patients to the needed location throughout the medical campus for EKG, ECHO, MRI, and infusion procedures.
MERS Goodwill – Lippman Counseling and Rehabilitation – St. Louis, MO February 2015 – July 2019
Job Coach (Part-time)
• Implied job readiness skills to clients, for them to understand, maintain, perform, and improve professional work duties to the best of their ability.
• Provided direct training and on-site supervision.
• Assessed individuals in the workplace by providing constructive feedback on their performance to ensure they are meeting employer’s expectations.
• Developed and maintained written documents of each client’s activities.
• Served as a liaison and built relationships between the employer and employment agency for satisfactory standards.
Hopewell Center (Child Service’s) – St Louis, MO March 2015 – March 2018
• Managed a case load, prepared, and maintained case records including progress notes, incident reports, individualized treatment plans, quarterly progress reports, and other documentation while serving as the primary staff member for assigned clients regarding mental/ behavior health.
• Provided rehabilitative and skill-building services, in areas such as daily living skills, symptom management, employment/education, communication/relationships, maintaining a residence, etc., with focus on movement toward independent completion of these goals, or referral to long-term supports.
• Served as a mentor, staff advocate, and counselor to assigned clients and promoted positive and concise behavior modification strategies.
• Maintained a Class E driver’s license in order to transport clients to scheduled doctor’s visit with psychiatrist.
• Monitored medication compliance and reported clients progress to doctor.
• Managed and de-escalated behavior issues for assigned clients including, but not limited to, anger management, conflict resolution, and coping with anxiety.
• Devised outreach and engagement services and delivered assistance in accessing public services, housing, and financial resources.
Keystone Staffing Resources – Fairview Heights, IL August 2014 – January 2015
• Scheduled interviews for up to 30 applicants a week using an organized calendar.
• Assisted in updating all applicant information in candidate’s database.
• Supported the team by completing clerical duties in the areas such as scanning documents, making photocopies, performing data entry, and answering phone calls.
• Ensured that all the necessary paperwork was filed and that applicant forms were completed and processed.
• Assisted with the onboarding process of new hires.
• Updated online job postings when needed.
Talent Sourcing July 2019
Recruiting Foundations July 2019
Technical Recruiting July 2019
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified February 2019 – January 2021
Good Clinical Practice August 2018
Human Research (CITI) August 2018
Passages Israel June 2019
• Went on an educational and leadership trip to Israel to learn about Israel’s and USA relations on the following level: religion, politics, and finance.
Health Literacy Ministry June 2018
Community Health Worker
• Formulated pivot charts and graphs of summary reports in Microsoft Excel.
Youth On A Mission (YOAM) 2001 – 2010
• Traveled internationally with the Church of God in Christ world’s mission’s department.
• Provide educational and humanitarian services to citizens of Chile, Brazil, Panama, Philippines, Bahamas, and Cuba.
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Ability to formulate Pivot Tables, Graphs and Summary reports in Excel, Epic Systems, Excellent Communications Skills (Verbal and Written), Detail Orientated
Joanna Resume 2019 Oct