105 Oak Hill Drive
Athens, GA ------------742
The University of Georgia - Athens, GA August 2014 - May 2019 Bachelor of Political Science in the School of Public and International Affairs with a minor in Women's Studies GPA of 3.37
Carter Young Inc. Athens, Georgia January 2019 - Present Debt Collector
• Call consumers to settle debts owed to clients.
• Adhere to FDCPA and HIPAA guidelines during all communications.
• Utilize IDI software to trace individuals and update personal information.
Belk Athens, GA August 2017 - February 2019 Merchandiser
• Worked with management and team members to set sales.
• Interacted with management to solve floor layout and stocking issues.
• Executed markdowns per company directives, usually on a weekly basis.
• Incorporated new stock onto the sales floor in attractive, neat displays.
• Located return-to-vendor, marked out-of-stock, and online order products.
Walmart Athens, GA May 2015 - August 2017 Apparel Associate
• Checked and restocked inventory daily.
• Ensured a clean, neat department.
• Trained new employees in my department as well as the other apparel departments.
• Developed excellent time management skills while attending school full time.
• Learned to operate a pallet jack, MC-40, Telxon, and phone board.
Factory Connection Cedartown, GA June 2012-August 2014 Sales Associate
• Expanded interpersonal skills by developing relationships with customers.
• Learned the importance of excellent customer service and how to operate a cash register.
• Ensured the cleanliness of the store, backroom, and fitting rooms before leaving.
• Greeted customers and assisted with inquiries.
• Verified cash register balance and assisted the manager with closing the store.
HONORS AND AWARDS
Zell Miller Scholarship Certificate of Excellence (for Customer Care and Job Performance) - Walmart
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word Proficient typist (65 wpm) Proficient in Google Drive, Gmail, Calendar, and other Google applications