Graduation: December 2019
• Bachelor of Science in Biology
• GPA: 3.6
Customer service (18 months), dental assisting (7 months), phlebotomy (6 months), AutoCAD Fusion360 drafter (4 months), sterilization and chemical safety procedures, laboratory and research methods, conflict management, MOGO software, SCUBA diving, and scientific writing.
DENTAL ASSISTANT/INTERN February – August 2019 (7 months)
Radianté Dental and Facial Spa – Elmhurst, Illinois
• Assisted chairside in dental procedures including fillings, cleanings, implants, crowns, bridges, and extractions.
• Aided in scheduling patients, keeping records, and recorded doctor’s notes with MOGO software.
• Worked with the advertising team to promote new company through flyers and social media.
RESIDENT ADVISER August 2018 – June 2019 (11 months)
Elmhurst College – Elmhurst, Illinois
• Created active and relevant programs for on-campus community from diverse backgrounds. Coordinated off-campus weekend trips with teams within the building and across the greater campus.
• Directly oversaw thirty students in the largest residents’ hall. Provided resources to students by individual needs. Performed rounds and was on-call for emergencies throughout duty hours.
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN January 2017 – June 2017 (6 months)
Sanford USD Medical Center – Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• Took patient vitals, blood sugar levels, and blood samples in a fast-paced environment. Aided in daily hygiene and personal needs. Disinfected rooms according to specific diseases/exposures.
• Worked full-time with nurses, family, and patients with a variety of illnesses and surgery recoveries. Discharged patients.
GROCERCY OVERNIGHT STOCKING May 2018 – September 2018 (5 months)
Meijer – Lansing, Michigan
• Worked as a grocery team, rotating between different areas of the store with differing requirements. Aided others to ensure all work was completed. Followed company and proper cleanup/spill protocol.
• Aided customers with item questions and helped identify item locations.
Elmhurst College Presidential Academic Scholarship Recipient
Biology, Leadership, and Theatre Greek Honor Societies
Elmhurst College Dean’s List
Basic Life Support certification, PADI Open Water Diver certification, intermediate French
Pre-Dental Club 2016-2019
Secretary | Conference Chair | Mentee
Theta Alpha Phi Honor Society 2018-2019
Event Chair | Costume Shop Seamstress | Annual Award Night Host | KCACTF Outstanding Actress Nominee
Gender and Sexuality Club 2015-2019
Vice-President | Workshop Lead
Student Government 2015-2016
Representative | Lecture Committee Chair