Bunny Hill Day Care/ Queens, NY
September 2018 to Present
• Assist Lead teacher in daily activities.
• Supporting the class teacher and any individual needs.
• Managing incidents of challenging behavior.
• Communicating information about individual students to teacher/ parents on daily basis.
Brooklyn Bridge Pediatrics /Brooklyn, NY
December 2016 to June 2017
• Manage all incoming calls to assist with any client questions, new client intake, and or relay any message provided by doctor.
• Manage multiple doctor’s daily calendars as far as scheduling appointments/meetings/trainings to ensure a smooth and efficient work day.
• Assist with payment intake as well as minor billing dealing with multiple insurance corporations to ensure all guidelines and protocols are met.
Queens / New York
August 2015 to November 2016
• Pick up and drop off to day care
• Prepared three meals a day to ensure a well-balanced diet
• Safety awareness
• Engaging in activities / as well as setting up playdates to ensure ultimate child experience.
• Maintain cleanliness of main living areas
Sports & Arts in Schools Foundation /Queens, NY
July 2015 to August 2015
• Assisted with a class of ten to twelve students and conducted structured daily activities.
• Handled daily up keep of classroom to ensure a neat and safe environment.
• Assisted with parent teacher relations to ensure parents are updated on the child’s daily development.
Little Friends Nursery School / Queens / 2010
Queens College/ Flushing, NY
Bachelor’s degree in English Literature
Borough of Manhattan Community College / New York, NY
• Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office
• Ability to provide comfortable and safe environment around children