------------ 1898 Fort Rd, Sheridan WY
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.S. Environmental Sciences
Minor Geological Sciences
Graduated December 2018
Air Quality Research, (August 2018-December 2018), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Lead and organized a team of seven students in order to investigate local air quality and the cost benefit of cleaner air in the area.
• Assigned tasks to team members based on previous skills and knowledge.
• Calculated the cost benefit of cleaner air using BenMap software and equations.
• Utilized spatial analysis tools to create eye catching maps that aided in communicating our results to the department of Environmental Sciences at UNC Chapel Hill.
• Developed a thorough report to present background information, methods, results, analysis, and conclusions.
Geospatial Analyst, (January 2018 – May 2018), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Examined impacts of sea level rise on the US Territory of Guam military bases.
• Downloaded, cleaned and organized data to be imported into ArcGIS.
• Obtained data from NOAA sea level rise viewer to map the different sea level rise scenarios based on the most recent IPCC report.
• Organized a report highlighting the areas of the military bases that would be threatened under the different sea level rise predictions.
Geologic Field Survey, (January 2018-May 2018), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Combined field skills to map the contact between the Chapel Hill Granite and the Triassic Basin.
• Measured strike and dip using a brunton compass to see the relation between outcrops.
• Utilized an understanding of the areas geology to pick out points of interest where outcrops might be found.
• Organized data using Strabospot app, data was then exported and used as an overlay on the current NC Geologic map using ArcMap
Geospatial Analyst, Field Geologist