175 East 101st Apt.8 New York, NY 10029
School of Visual Arts, New York, New York (Sept 2010- May 2014)
• Fine Arts major
• Volunteered at the Harvest Arts Festival where I helped kids create masks.
• Volunteered to help fold shirts for a cancer foundation.
• Orientation Leader- helped students move-in, and assisted them.
Teachers College- Columbia University, New York, NY (June 2015- May 2017)
• Participated in a non-profit organization called Project Art, where I taught art lessons to students at the New York Public library.
• Completed scholarly research and participated in a student art show where my student’s artworks where displayed.
Private Picassos, New York Mobile Art Teacher ( March. 2019- June 2019)
• Taught children from 11 months to 8 years old art in the art studio as well as pop up locations for art lessons.
American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY Intern (September 2013- November 2013)
• Participating in the Education department, where I will be giving tours.
• I will also be promoting, the museum’s brochures and events.
• Participating in The museum’s Film festival celebration.
National Academy Museum and school of Fine Arts, New York, NY Intern (May 2013- Present)
• Interned that participated in art exhibitions.
• Filed and organized the student’s files at the school.
• Put together the student’s artwork and captions for the monthly and annual catalogs.
Languages: Speak French and Spanish fluently.
Computer skills: Proficient with Macs, Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
Awards: • First place for the National New Jersey “World Air Games” Poster competition
Artist assistant, Artist, Art Educator