Jorge Javier Colon
------------ • ------------ • ------------/in/jorgejaviercolon-17
Dynamic, resourceful, and results-oriented professional with more than 15 years of experience in managing daily operations for achieving business and revenue growth targets; poised to excel in a Leadership role. Demonstrated success in achieving performance excellence through strategic planning and implementation.
Areas of Expertise
• Strategic Operations Management: Proven success in developing and implementing operational strategies and tactics to consistently meet and surpass business objectives through optimal allocation of available resources. Adept at designing comprehensive plans for maximizing operational productivity and efficiency.
• Customer Service: An excellent communicator with ability to communicate in English and Spanish; able to forge and nurture outstanding relationships with new and existing clients to drive business development and sales growth. Outstanding capacity to assess and address diversified needs of clients to ensure top levels of satisfaction.
• Crisis Management and Problem Solving: Superior crisis management and problem solving skills with natural ability to integrate operational systems and processes in solving complex business problems. Expert in making effective decisions and quickly revising tactics to achieve goals within aggressive time frames.
• Additional Strengths: Technologically savvy; proficient in Microsoft Windows. Strong team management skills with expertise in leading teams according to their capability and capacity. Expert in training and developing subordinate teams to achieve performance excellence.
ATP Performance – Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Owner and Operations Manager, 9/2002 to present
Related Skills: Business Planning and Implementation, Operations Management, Resource Allocation and Optimization, Project Management, Business and Revenue Growth Initiatives, Multitasking and Time Management
Oversaw the responsibilities of providing management to all recreational areas, sports facilities, the fitness center and social events to luxury residential complexes. Performed a diversified range of business management tasks and responsibilities for achieving business and revenue growth. Collaborated with developers to design the proper structure’s space and facilities, delivered proper machinery and equipment to the area, negotiated and finalized management contracts with Homeowners Association yearly.
Provided supervision to employees and contractors. Monitored, coordinated and created estimates for the maintenance of the projects and facilities. Developed and implemented resilience training, risk reduction prevention policies and programs.
• Spearheaded the management of all aspects of business operations for more than 15 years to achieve productivity, efficiency, and business growth, and performance excellence.
• Earned recognition and praise from clients for delivering excellent services; no major accidents, injuries, or setbacks on any residential complex locations.
Sacred Heart University – San Juan, Puerto Rico
Bachelor of Science, Science & Health
Certifications: National Strength & Conditioning Association; CSCS #------------ | NSCA-CPT #------------ | American Red Cross - First Aid, CPR & AED | FEMA IS-00100.b
Affiliations: National Strength & Conditioning Association | LWW Journals & Human Kinetics | American Red
Management, director, supervisor, coordinator