Jason Davies, Graphic Designer, Teacher
Please download PDF: ------------
October 6, 2020
Bellingham Coding and Robotics Club
Bellingham, WA 98225
To Whom It May Concern:
Please accept my application for the position of Teacher, for the Bellingham Coding and Robotics Club.
I am a professional graphic designer, maker and teacher who has a passion for communication and creation. I have spent the last few years helping others to develop and prototype their ideas, and the previous 17 years creating programs, products, campaigns and marketing collateral for a local printer and education supplies and curriculum company. In addition to my graphic design work, I have enjoyed teaching TinkerCAD to elementary school students and various other courses to adults and kids at Bellingham Makerspace for the past 6 years.
I am seeking a part-time position and.
In answer to your specific questions in your Indeed ad:
• I am seeking a part-time position.
• My salary expectation is $25/hour.
• I am willing to work afternoons, evenings and weekends.
• I am available any weekday afternoon for an interview.
• I have taught 4th and 5th graders TinkerCAD for 4 years here in the Bellingham area
• I have extensive experience in using and teaching TinkerCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D printing but have limited experience in coding or software development.
• I am available for work any day of the week, year-round
• I can start immediately
• References follow on page 3. The most appropriate reference to speak to my teaching abilities is Mary Keane, Founder, Bellingham Makerspace, ------------,
I would welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss the position and my qualifications.
Please see my formal résumé, next page. My portfolio is available for view at ------------.
Please contact me via phone or text at ------------, or via email at ------------.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to discussing this position with you.
graphic designer, teacher, 3D Modeling, 3D Printing