A self directed professional with excellent organization, communication, and relationship building skills that builds and promotes teamwork. Energetic, articular and friendly with a professional demeanor.
• Microsoft Office
• Highly Adaptive to Change
• Dedicated to Continuous Learning
• Data Entry
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Efficient time management skills
Hillside High School
High School Diploma
North Carolina Central University
Candidate for Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration Marketing
Assistant General Manager / August 2012 –January 2017
• Ordering and receiving inventory.
• Uploading Daily Log Sheet of all banking transactions to bank and accounting
• Checking stock levels for products used for shipping.
• Managing labor scheduling during peak season (Christmas Holiday.)
• Troubleshooting and relaying information to Customer Service to avoid any orders shipping late, in the effort to maintain a 100% on-time shipping record.
Sales Associate / August 2014 – March 2015
• Proactively acknowledge, greet and assist customers in the store.
• Provide accurate product information.
• Constantly merchandised, stocked, and replenished the selling floor.
• Handled cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Built and maintained internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Met and exceeded sales goals.
• Processes shipments and ensured all merchandise is represented on the floor.
Available upon request.