Jakeb Spears Resume
The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX
M.B.A., Healthcare Management
May 2018; GPA 3.87
B.S., Business Administration: Healthcare Management May 2016; GPA 4.0
Pinnacle Healthcare Consulting; Centennial, CO
Analyst, Physician Compensation Valuation
May 2018 – Present
• Model fair market value analyses for physician compensation arrangements including employment agreements, on-call arrangements, medical directorships, coverage arrangements, etc.
• Conduct market research for physician subspecialties, management services agreements, and other healthcare-specific compensation arrangements.
• Coordinate with consultants, managers, and principals to write and develop client reports and memos.
Vizient Inc.; Irving, TX
MBA Intern, Custom Sourcing
Jun. 2017 – Apr. 2018
• Created a Best Practice Toolkit for the Custom team to centralize information, standardize processes, and facilitate integration of legacy Novation and MedAssets best practices.
• Managed hospital and supplier requests for legacy MedAssets custom contract amendments.
• Uploaded 100+ legacy Novation custom contracting price files for the new Vizient catalog and conducted extensive research to resolve old custom agreement discrepancies.
More Than A Teacher ; Dallas, TX
Jan. 2016 – Jan. 2017
ACT & SAT Tutor
• Tutored students 1on1 and taught classes of 5-10 students for both the SAT and ACT.
• Developed and executed on individualized plans of action for improving student test scores.
• Provided college entrance mentoring and advisory services to students and parents.
The University of Texas at Dallas; Richardson, TX
Residential Life Peer Advisor
Aug. 2014 – May 2016
• Supervised residents and provided customer service to parents, students, and other stakeholders related to housing while protecting private student information under federal statute FERPA.
• Created weekly reports detailing project updates, student issues, and event programming results.
• Mediated conflict among student roommates for issues related to shared living such as cleaning, noise, guest, and other behavioral issues.