University of Houston – Victoria 01/2014-12/2018
Bachelor’s of Business Administration
Graduated: December, 2018
PowerPacked Swimming, Houston, TX. 3/2020 – Present
Assistant Manager (40 hours per week)
• Supervise 6-10 employees per shift, scan employee documents, manage multiple Google Drives, contact clients regarding outstanding billing, create and send invoices, assist with light marketing, manage vendor invoicing, oversee email correspondences, run employee background checks, manage use of company financial account, order supplies as needed, assist owner with any tasks related to PowerPacked swimming, and monitor online scheduling platform.
• Use of Outlook, iClass Pro, ADOBE, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, scanner, and Google Sheets.
Catalyst Volleyball Club, Richmond, TX. 10/2019 – Present
18U Volleyball Coach (10 hours per week)
• Implement drills and games during practice, complete coaching certifications as needed, attend season tournaments, organize practice for the team, and communicate with parents.
B2S/At-Home Tutoring Services, Houston, TX. 5/2019 – 01/2020
Aquatics Director/Office Assistant (40 hours per week)
• Responsible for driving swim lesson revenue, supervising aquatics manager in regard to swim curriculum, managing hiring of new employees, and managing social media posts with call to actions.
• Assist with scheduling tutoring sessions, executing background checks, monitoring online tutoring sessions for technical difficulties, creating invoices, billing clients, completing cold calls, revising training manual, training new employees, managing social media posts with call to actions, and conducting phone interviews.
• Use of Outlook, light QuickBooks, Infusion soft, OneNote, Canva, Tutapoint, Tutor Panel, JackRabbit, TeachWorks, printer, scanner, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Wolfies Swim School, Bellaire, TX. 5/2017 – 5/2019
Assistant Supervisor (40 hours per week)
• Assist Office Manager and Aquatics Director with light marketing, swim lesson curriculum, employment scheduling, managing social media platforms, training new hires, conducting interviews, and implementing company policies.
• Created and implemented monthly inventory system to reduce costs, supervise 7-10 employees per shift, open/close premises daily, and contribute to achieving company goals.
• Use of Microsoft Office Suite, Jackrabbit, social media platforms, canva, printer, copier, scanner, and multi-system line phone.
Honors & Certificates:
Texas Food Hander’s Certification 1/11/2020
TABC Certification 1/11/2020
Impact Certification 12/2019
SafeSport Certification 11/2019
2nd Place in Bachelor of Business Administration Conference 12/2018
University of Houston - Victoria
Women’s Collegiate Volleyball Scholarship 08/2011 – 04/2013
Texas A&M University – Kingsville
References Available Upon Request