Jacqueline Marks Resume
------------ firstname.lastname@example.org Nashville, TN
Positioned with 8+years of experience in television and video production with an emphasizes on media consultation and services improving video development and editing.
Certified RAB Radio Marketing Professional Western Kentucky University
Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB): 2013 Bachelor of Arts: Broadcasting
Over 8-years in transformational leadership, audio and video editing plus editing.
● Major strengths in audio and digital video recordings, business operations, concept development and execution, as well as video production operations including, cameras, lighting, and sound.
● Particular areas of interest include storytelling, videography, interviewing and research, documentaries, location scouting, active listening, camera operation and audio and video editorial.
● Proficient with software platforms including WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, and Lightroom
AV Production Specialist Tennessee General Assembly, Nashville TN 2017 - Present
● Manipulate the cameras and CG during legislative sessions and committee meetings for live broadcast. Sit up audio and visual presentations for members and guests in meetings. Shoot and edit video messages of senators and representatives for social media platforms.
Camera Operator Mount Zion Baptist Church, Nashville TN 2014 - 2020
● Executed quick and accurate shots behind the cameras upon the director’s request;
creatively framing, focusing, and capturing shots using Sony DXC D50WS cameras during
live or recorded services.
Production Assistant Rural Media Group/RFD-TV Nashville TN 2014 - 2016
● Collaborated with departments and staff, coordinating all aspects of news. Created video packages for live or recorded programming. Successfully operated jib camera for live and pre-recorded programming including the network’s most viewed shows like the Equestrian Festival and Rose Bowl Parade.
2017 - Present
Successfully managed videography for Kids Across America sports-camp for urban city youth by filming and editing 7 minute highlight videos for camp each week using Lumix mirrorless cameras. Worked on larger production sets such as NBC's The Voice, BET Black Music Honors, CMA MusicAwards and technically produced for Nashville’s Southern Festival of Books. Established a successful PSA as Director of Photography, featured in the 2017 International Black Film Festival. Traveled and filmed music soul artist J.Buck European Tour documentary.