• Denim Developer / Production Assistant •
Pistola Denim / Eunina Inc. – Los Angeles
February 2017 – April 2020 (DUE TO COVID-19 SHUTDOWN)
(Denim & Womenswear fast fashion)
•Collaborated closely with owner / Creative director and
design team to create seasonal designs.
• Created a yearly calendar for both design and production
teams. This calendar was also shared with factories to avoid
•Supervised another associate (woven tops/ knits) to ensure
calendar was being followed and helped with any issues.
• Instructed oversea factories on how to implement specific
wash procedures to elevate overall esthetics.
• After a style was handed off to production, I would still
review the bulk to ensure it was all up to standard.
• Monitored and tracked all development samples and PP
samples for fitting and sales purposes. Updated the rest of the
team of changes occurred during fitting.
• Helped with styling during line/ campaign photoshoots.
• Maintained a detailed WIP (development/production) to
keep company owners up to date.
• Worked along domestic wash houses (wash, cost, and
production) for our domestic orders.
• Created and worked on the selling tools for trade shows
(Magic – Las Vegas)
• Supervised another associate (woven tops/ knits) to ensure
calendar was being followed and helped with any issues.
Accomplishments – Established standard industry
procedures to improve development cycle. Alleviated design
team from additional development responsibilities. Liaison
between teams to create better flow of communication.
• Assistant Designer / Product Developer •
L’agence – Los Angeles
January 2016 to February 2017
(Contemporary Womenswear & Premium Denim)
• Extensive knowledge of denim fit, and pattern construction
gained by working with in-house patternmakers and sewers.
as well as outside consultants such as wash developers,
patternmakers and sewers.
• Collaborated with designers to bring their sketches into
Illustrator and build their mood boards.
• Influenced team to render sketches and modified existing
line sheets to improve esthetic.
• Worked alongside technical designer to establish styles in
Full Circle (entering sketches and initial BOM to help tech
• Worked with in-house wash developer to ensure wash
blankets were issued for new rolls of fabric. Responded with
fabric mill when new rolls of fabric were issued.
• Attended all development and production fittings.
Documented via photographs and noted all decisions.
• Followed-up with vendors/factories on all styles and
communicate any changes or additional details clearly and
• Coordinated the development calendar and proactively
updated and adjusted accordingly to keep the
development manager informed.
• Developed and maintained denim line sheets and work in
progress (WIP) weekly charts.
• Modified sales tools during market to accommodate sales
• Directed sample room before market dates to ensure
sample delivery stayed in calendar.
• Shadowed Production manager and assisted with domestic
responsibilities as needed.
• Initiated cost sheets and reviewed with Senior President to
finalize cost and update sales team
•Prepped samples for handoff and helped guide production
team to avoid delays
Accomplishments – Coordinated and delivered
salesmen's samples earlier than calendar date – within my first
week of starting.
• Development & Production Associate •
Isidoro Francisco - New York, NY
May 2015 to December 2015
(Contemporary Menswear / Streetwear)
• Assisted with design, concept and product development
along with designer.
• Developed line sheets that were used as selling tools at
• Created the look book to reflect overall aesthetic of brand.
• Established partnership with oversea vendors to develop
and produce samples at a lower cost.
• Created initial BOM/ Tech pack to develop first protos.
• Established grading rule for overall brand and collaborated
with designer to finalize grading.
• Created tech packs for all styles along with grading rules.
• Organized trims, cutting patterns, sewing, and ad-hoc tasks
involved in end-to-end sample production.
• Maintained efficient communication with overseas factories
regarding samples, swatch inquiry, fit and pattern making.
• Graded pattern pieces for better fit and forwarding
information to factories for necessary adjustments.
Accomplishments – Established communication with
oversea factory to mass produce samples for a better cost. I
also established grading rules for production purposes. Took
ownership of the backend of the development cycle.
• Assistant Designer •
Leon Max - Pasadena, CA
March 2014 to March 2015 (Junior’s / Cut Sew Knits)
• Executed specific design projects as assigned by the senior
• Maintained organization of design team libraries including
samples, fabric, color & trim materials, as well as Pantone
• Assisted with various tasks within the design and
development process, including creation of flat sketches,
CAD sketches, tech pack updates and line sheet
maintenance to facilitate workflow as needed.
• Attend fit sessions, compile detail fit comments and
generate detail fit notes.
• Rendered Flats in Illustrator using correct fabric and color.
• Worked with development room and keeping track of
sample process to completion and demonstrate an
understanding of the production process and schedule.
• Tracked sale samples and updated team of sample ETA.
• Remained flexible and adapted well in a fast paced,
rapidly changing work environment.
• Sourced and developed textiles, trims, prints, and graphics
to be utilized by senior designer.
• Managed licensee swatch pages and photo books.
Accomplishments – Started as an intern and my work
spoke for itself to become assistant designer. Proactively I
worked along side Senior Designer and VP, which exposed
me to more job responsibilities. This helped me propel in the
industry since the exposure made me more skillful.