--> Profil and objectives :
I have experience in customer relationship and event management. I am looking for a new opportunities to gain more experience that's why I would like to do an internship in addition of my courses. I would like to pursue a career in the fashion industry, as I have a particular sens for creativity.
--> Education history :
*College of Staten Island - Spring semester - Majoring marketing with international business minor
*IPAG Business school (Paris) - 3rd year student of a Master degree in international business and marketing - Class of 2022
--> Professional Carreer :
*Marketing Assistant (BISOU les Madeleines (internship) | September 2019-December 2019)
- Social media: create and manage content (mainly Instagram & Facebook) + liaise with influencers and develop collaborations.
- Creative ideation: contribute ideas and campaign concepts.
- Popups: be part of the organisation+ attendance.
- Market research: spot (new) trends so that we can develop new products
*Event manager (Weevup (internship) | January 2019- March 2019)
- Make sure that the scope, direction, and budget of each project is on schedule and in line with the proposals.
- Write event proposals and discuss them with the client
- Negotiate prices with service providers.
- Customer follow ups
*Projet assistant (IPAG'MODE organization | 2019)
- Organization and coordination of a fashion show to raise funds for children suffering -from leukemia.
- Coordinator in the artistic division of the association.
- Designer research
- Model research and casting organization
--> Skills :
Social Media Marketing
language skills :
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- German (fluent)
Computer skills :
- Microsoft office pack
- Photoshop (notions)
Marketing, sales, social media, fashion, communcation, creativity