687 Colby St, San Francisco, CA 94134 ·------------
Hard working, a college student with office experience looking for a position that leverages strong organizational and communication skills into a growing role in Business Management.
• Motivated, hard working student with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fast learner and adept at working as part of a creative team to accomplish goals.
• Well-versed in current social media platforms and trends.
SPRING ’17 – MAY ‘19
TECHNICAL EVALUATION, CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
Office clerical skills such as
• Evaluate if students qualify for a High School Diploma and/or Certificate.
• Processing the High School Diploma and/or Certificate.
• Customer Services
• Filling, typing.
• Processing and imaging office documents and student records.
• Other admin related jobs.
CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
Major; Business Administration
Completed 76 units with cumulative GPA 3.5/4.0
Anticipation to transfer: Fall 2020
• Ms. Office expertise
• Speaking multiple languages (English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Indonesian) • Detail oriented and strong management skills
• A personable and enthusiastic attitude.
• Reliable, responsible, and respectful person.
• Spring 2018 – Volunteer for Project Shine.
• Math tutor for Elementary Students.