Interior Design Resume
6129 S Grandjean Pl Boise, ID, 83709
BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S. Health Science (May 2016)
Accuracy and attention to detail
Efficient professional with 6+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of customer satisfaction, scheduling, and order processing. Aiming to leverage my skills and gain additional ones to successfully fill the Interior design assistant role at your company.
Special Commodities Coordinator
Ocean Network Express, Boise, ID / Mar 2018 – Present
• Team Lead; primary trainer for special commodities team; ensure daily functions runs smoothly by assigning workload when colleagues are absent; stand as a resource to teammates and provide solutions to complex situations
• Track all shipments until departure and ensure customers provide all pertinent information required for entering the port
• Answer customer emails and calls and coordinate with internal departments to make certain that containers make the vessel cut off
Dangerous Goods Coordinator
NYK Line, Boise, ID / Feb 2017 – Mar 2018
• Check regulations of ports, and vessels to confirm that certain hazardous materials are able to ship, and if they are able to ship together
• Ensure that customers' cargo is compliant with the IMDG Code and 49 CFR
• Answer customer emails, enter hazardous materials into system, coordinate with team members and their vessel schedules to make sure that containers get on the ships in time
• Responsible for the rail billing of hazardous containers
• Responsible for the closing out processes of vessels that have hazardous materials; make sure that all containers load with materials required to export
Front Desk Receptionist
Biltmore Co., Boise, ID / Oct 2016 – Feb 2017
• Greet new homeowners, schedule meetings, answer incoming calls, any clerical work that is needed to be done around the office.
• Organized the filing system by converting all old documents to electronic copies and filing new documents in a new filing system
Document Control Specialist
Micron Technology, Boise, ID / Aug 2013 – Jul 2016
• As a member of the document control team, I assisted in the daily tasks required to properly manage the incoming and outgoing documents involved in current site projects.
• Daily tasks included: Data entry. Scheduling and organizing meetings. Coordinating with project team members about project details. Scanning, printing, copying, and distributing project documents to all team members. Acted as a floater for coworkers if help was needed with miscellaneous projects.
Available upon request