Hamilton, NJ 08620
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Organization and efficiency
• Customer service skills
• Time management
• Strong problem solver
• Technologically savvy
• Microsoft Office
Administrative Assistant, Cyzner Properties, June 2020 – current
Green Brook, NJ
• Assist with administrative tasks, including filing, answering phones and provide help to other employees, when needed.
• Organize and maintain filing and document management systems, coordinating, archiving, and purging aligned with company document policies.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets and develop administrative reports.
Culinary Apprentice, Pennsylvania State University, October 2019-May 2020
State College, PA
• Avoided cross-contamination from utensils, surfaces and pans when preparing meals for individuals with food allergies and gluten intolerance.
• Chopped and diced vegetables and fruits to stock fridge ahead of busy periods.
• Communicated effectively with wait staff regarding patron food allergies and dietary restrictions.
• Used proper cleaning supplies and methods to disinfect counters where raw meat, poultry, fish, and eggs had been prepared.
• Monitored quality, presentation, and quantities of plated food across line.
Front Desk Receptionist and Breakfast Attendant, Residence Inn by Marriott, June 2019-January 2020
• Warmly greeted incoming guests, engaged in friendly conversation, issued room keys, and provided information regarding policies and amenities.
• Answered phones, responded to customer inquiries/complaints and rectified issues to complete satisfaction, and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.
• Assisted in the kitchen with complimentary breakfast for the guests
• Prepared food and restocked any item when needed to ensure customer satisfaction
• Cleaned up tables and dishes when needed
• Reorganized and cleaned up the kitchen, self-serve area, and storage rooms to provide proper functionality
High School Diploma
Mahwah High School, Mahwah, NJ June 2016
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminology, Minor in Sociology
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA expected in August 2020
Extra-Curricular Activities: College and High School:
• Penn State THON 2016-2020: Three year participant with the Mont Alto organization and one year Rules and Regulations committee member. THON is a fundraiser for pediatric cancer patients and part of the Four Diamonds Foundation in a 46 hour standing/dancing event. This year, over 11.6 million dollars was raised all in pursuit of a cure.
• Liberal Arts Student Council 2018-2019: Helped make decisions on how to address student issues/problems.
• Track and Field Coach 2012-2016: Assisted in coaching 9-14 year old children during the fall and spring season for the town's cross country and track & field recreational program.
• Junior Police Academy with the Mahwah Police Department summer 2015: Student Instructor during a 2 week camp for incoming 6th Graders teaching them the fundamental skills of Respect, Discipline, and Honesty.
• Youth Leadership Academy with the Mahwah Police Department summer 2011-2015: Participated each year for five years in the one week program where each cadet learns time management, how to work with others, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
Received the Colonel Elliot E. Coley leadership award in special recognition of outstanding achievement in exemplifying the principles of respect, discipline, honesty, and sustained commitment to leadership in 2015