In Progress NLC Student
Wilder, ID 83676 ~------------ ~ ------------
Individual with a strong work ethic who is currently attending Northwest Lineman College. I will soon be an accredited lineschool graduate. Training received on maintenance of overhead and underground distribution and transmission lines in both de-energized and simulated energized environments. Positive safety attitude. Strong communication and decision-making skills. Able to follow instructions. Always focus on a team-oriented atmosphere. Flexible and proactive approach to tasks. Enthusiasm and passion for this type of work. Love the variety of work that can be found in this type of trade. Personable, adaptable, trustworthy, and committed to a long-term career with Caribou Inc.
Certifications, Specialized Skills, Licenses, and Awards
• Vault Rescue
• First Aid/CPR
• Class A CDL
• Work long hours in extreme weather conditions at heights of 80 feet from poles, ladders and other structures.
• Electrical Power Line academy training in Safety, Rigging, Personal Protective Grounding, Electrical Systems, Transformers, and Electricity
• Eagle Scout Award ~ St. George, UT ~ 2012
• Laborer ~ Timberline Cabinet Doors Inc ~ Cedar City, UT ~ 2 years
Worked in many positions operating many pieces of machinery. Everyday work dealt mainly with construction and sanding of miter doors. Processed material with 0 work accidents for the full 2 years I worked there.
• Countertop Installer/Fabricator ~ C.S. Tops ~ St. George, UT ~ 6 months
Built and installed countertops made from solid surface and installed slabs of granite sometimes weighing in excess of 700 lbs.
• In Progress Electrical Lineworker Training Program
Northwest Lineman College ~ Meridian, ID ~ June – October 2019
• Highschool Diploma
Dixie High School ~ St. George, UT ~ 2012
NLC, Apprentice, Lineman, CDL