MAY 2018 - PRESENT
B.A. IN HR MANAGEMENT
In progress. Currently at 36 hours with a 3.7 GPA
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Customer Service in high stress environment
• Budgeting • MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, 365)
• Billing to clients and vendors
• Meets deadlines on multiple projects at a time
SEP. 2017 – FEB. 2019
TEAM LEADER, STRAIGHT DEFINED COMMUNITY
· Directed the hiring and training of all entry level associates by an intermediary, totaling 15+
· Drafted standard operating procedures and edited company handbook
· Reviewed contracts of vendors, rental spaces, clients, and event spaces
· Budgeted finances, collected money, deposited cash and checks to bank, and paid creditors
· Led 2 hiring events: scheduling of speakers, scouting locations, on-site management
APRIL 2017 – SEP. 2017
GENERAL MANAGER, BIT’S N BITES CAKE SHOP
· Oversaw the process of cake completion for each order
· Decorated cakes and cupcakes with fondant and buttercream decorations
JUNE 2015 – MARCH 2016
PROJECT MANAGER, BLUEMEDIA
· Directed and coordinated contractors during installation and removal of vinyl graphics, including 24/7 on call duty during events for any troubleshooting
· Monitored team performance, overviewed quality control, and recommended modifications when necessary
· Created and reviewed work orders, staffing tables and other documents to determine budget, personnel, and materials requirements
· Acted as liaison between in house departments, vendors, clients, and contractors
· Successfully transferred top customer and vendor accounts from Event Media Management to Bluemedia
NOV. 2011 – JUNE 2015
SR. PROJECT MANAGER, EVENT MEDIA MANAGEMENT
· Managed up to 12 projects a month overseeing all details from inception to completion for events valued up to $115,000 and involving over 30 people
· Trained new hires on company practices and computer software
· Resolved customers’ service or invoicing complaints without oversight
· Developed and implemented new office procedures for tracking project status and workflow
· Budgeted for projects including negotiating with and approving bids from vendors
· Built positive relationships with new customers, vendors, and production houses while maintaining previous relationships
JUNE 2006 - MARCH 2009
Live-In Nanny, TWO FAMILIES
· Supported children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
SEPT. 2003- NOV. 2005
SALES ASSOCIATE, HERFF JONES
· Strategic setup of product displays and careful take down and packing.
· Delivered product to clients.
· Organized and cataloged inventory.
· Reviewed product selection with clients and encouraged higher sales tickets.
· Energetic and positive interactions with clients to ensure a happy customer experience.
2018, 2019: Fundraiser at Texas Language Learning Alternatives
· Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individuals or businesses.
· Responsible for securing sponsors, producing products, and generating awareness.
2005-2008 Asst. Registration Manager at Asia-Northwest Cultural Exchange
· Managed and trained staff on cash register, policy, procedures, and customer service.
· Oversaw shift change and emptied cash drawers between shifts.
Human resources, data entry, relationship manager, project manager, training, hiring