PRIVATE VOICE/ACTING TEACHER • 2009 - PRESENT
- Private studio voice instruction from beginning to advanced students. I provide a practical vocal method to improve the tone quality, vocal range, breathing, intonation and flexibility of the voice.
- Attention is also given to musical style and interpretation. Specific repertoire for each voice is used to impart the above technical aspects.
- Coordinate scheduling, billing and cancellations for all students.
- Create student contracts for all clients to abide by.
VOICE TEACHER • TWENTYMAN’S SCHOOL OF MUSIC • 2007 - 2008
- Provide beginning voice students with tools to build a healthy singing technique with specific attention to tone quality, breathing, vocal range, intonation, and flexibility.
- Guided students to establish a concept of vocal technique and vocal artistry.
- Scheduled and managed all lessons as well as payment methods.
- Provided staging and specific character notes.
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR/OFFICE MANAGER • AVENUES: THE WORLD SCHOOL • October 2019 – December 2019
- Liaise with and assist admission team heads in preparation for current applicant pool.
- Manage and maintain scheduling for the early learning center and lower division.
- Prepare materials and space for all play groups.
- Assist all parents of prospective students in navigating the application process.
- Managed all incoming communications.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR • THE BURTON AWARDS • 2017 - 2019
- Liaise with the founder and chair on a daily basis regarding logistics and adherence to both short term and long term goals.
- Coordinate with all vendors including catering, staffing, florist, sound and entertainment.
- Manage and ensure adherence to staffing schedule.
- Coordinate execution of aesthetic vision for all promotional materials.
- Schedule and coordinate all meetings with committee and board members.
- Facilitate and manage nomination process for award recipients.
- Manage content and outreach on all social media platforms including Facebook, and Twitter.
- Establish and maintain relationships with sponsors and supporters of The Burton Awards year round.
- Exceeded 2019 fundraising goal, securing over 1.1 million dollars in sponsorship packages.
- Create news bulletins for distribution to generate “buzz” throughout the legal community.
- Assure quality performance for lead sponsors of The Burton Awards gala.
M.M. IN VOCAL PERFORMANCE • 2010 BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY
B.A. • 2008 SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY
I have an enthusiastic attitude in person and on the phone and have a natural ability to communicate with others. I am motivated to learn and work with others to assure that the work is being done efficiently. I display a professional and unbiased manner at all times and am able to immediate any unforeseen challenges. I am extremely detailed oriented and consistently accurate while being able to quickly learn new processes.
Proficient in Windows, Excel, Constant Contact, Word, and Outlook. Talented singer, actor and voice teacher.