HELENA CARDIEL- STEVENS
Objective: My goal is to obtain a masters degree in Psychology specializing in adolescent counseling. It is my passion to work with children for firsthand experience and to contribute to their development; a vital aspect of who they become as an adolescent.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Friendly and Professional Attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task under challenging situations
• Experienced with culturally diverse populations
• Punctual, reliable, committed
• Tutorial experience/ educated minded
• Patient and fun!
02/17- 5/19: Preschool Teacher
Care for children ages 0-5.
Teacher of class, ages and 12-18 months.
Teach life lessons, as well as general education including spelling, counting, learning to interact socially. Opening and closing responsibilities, communication with parents, and potential future families. Attention to detail is essential, as well as being able to change and rearrange situations.
10/15- 02/16 Hostess & Server, Au Lac Restaurant
• Greet & seat customers
• Answer phones
• Take to- go orders
• Served large parties
• Bussed tables
5/13- Present Customer Service Representative, Dominos PizzaTemple City, CA
• Answer phones, handle money, take orders, make pizzas
• Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills daily
5/13-01/14 Nanny for Three Children (Ages 5, 9 and 10) Pasadena, CA
• Pick- up and drop off weekdays
• Tutored 9 year old in all subjects
• Taught 5 year old sight words, began teaching how to read
• Made lunches and snacks
• Attended extracurricular activities
• Created activities for after school and during summer vacation
• Occasional overnight stays while parents were away
3/11-07/11 Office Employee, DanaWharf Sportfishing and Whale WatchingDana Point, CA
• Answered phones
• Took reservations for boat trips
• Handled money
• Early and long hours (4:30 a.m.-12p.m.)
• Stocked inventory
• Sales of merchandise
06/010-06//12 Basketball Coach (K-8), JSerra Catholic High SchoolSan Juan Capistrano, CA
• Taught fundamental skills for local area girls, encouraged motivation and confidence, and prepared them for team and competitive play.
8/08-8/10 Score Keeper, NJB Basketball League San Juan Capistrano, CA
• Kept official score and book keeping for basketball games
• Set up chairs, hoops and tables before games, and took down and broke down equipment after games.
• Pasadena City CollegeCurrent
• Citrus Community CollegeSpring 2013- Spring 2014
• Auburn University Fall 2013
• Major: Psychology
• JSerra Catholic High School(GPA:4.0, Honor Roll)
o National Honor Society, ASB: Secretary and Dance Commissioner , 2011 Gillian Sabet Scholarship Award Recipient
• Soprano for Annunciation Church ChoirCurrent
• JSerra Girls Basketball Camps 2009-2012
• Habitat For Humanity and Environmentality Club2009- 2012
• Outdoor activities, sports, reading, writing, dancing, skateboarding, surfing, painting, babysitting, traveling.
Student, jobs, resume, hardworking