560 Front St. Wxxx-xxx-xxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx LinkedIn Profile
A public relations student, I have experience in marketing and event management, which has prepared me for a fast pace and high pressure environment. My diverse experiences make me adaptable to new environments and to work well with teams, and to produce results. I have developed essential skills working with sales tracking software, including Spear and Mobility, through my past work endeavors. My social media management skills are honed and up to
date. I am skilled at writing announcements, media releases, newsletters and reports. My public speaking skills have become honed due to my past experience working with the Ram Rodeo circuit, in which time sales were recorded to have improved by 3 per cent. I am ambitious and excel in all opportunities that I am presented with.
Bachelor of Public Relations | Humber College SEPTEMBER 2015 – PRESENT
Currently going into my graduating year
Maintaining a high GPA and planning on graduating with Honors
Business Management | University of Toronto SEPTEMBER 2014 – JANUARY 2014
Completed six courses in business management
Sales & Marketing | PMA Canada APRIL 2017 – PRESENT
• Achieving set sales targets utilizing and mastering Spear and Mobility software. Spear software is a system through Google Chrome used to track and record listings and sales. Mobility is an easier visual interface to master and can be downloaded to any tablet to visually track and see results.
• Establishing and maintaining solid customer relationships with LCBOs across the GTA through communication and customer service.
• Managing the logistics of customer orders through fast and reputable communication.
• Always making sure that LCBO stock vintage orders are up to date and always recording
special order results. During my time in sales, I increased special holiday orders of
Osborne Porto and Norton special order wines.
• Organizing and seeing through events such as trade shows, tastings, and pop-ups. Results
and customer service are always my main focus as well as communicating knowledge to
• Merchandising LCBO stores across the GTA and using Mobility software to track
SAVANNA DRY CIDER
• Focused on Canadian launch of Savanna Dry Cider.
• Working alongside Your Brand PR, which helped me develop good teambuilding skills
• Organizing various launch and promotional parties for Savana Cider including many pop-
ups for Toronto PRIDE week while utilizing an allocated budget.
• Several months of written communication to South Africa for approvals and marketing
logistics about the brand. The Canadian liquor market has many regulations surrounding the marketing, advertising and promotion of beverage alcohol which can create challenges when working with international companies.
• Creating detailed PowerPoints and advertising proofs and slogans. Savanna Dry is an interesting brand to market as the have a quirky and “dry” sense of humor. When working with a brand like this, one must be careful to keep to the essence of the brand while not offending the Canadian consumer.
• Creating a strong social media campaign along all platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. The campaign included a summer contest to promote the brand and boost its launch.
• Organized summer “lemonade” stand pop-up stands around Toronto to allow for people to taste the Disaronno Sour and make it their summer drink. I was in charge of bringing the idea to life, finding locations, setting up the stands and hiring promotional staff. This helped be develop strong leadership and organizational skills. The Disaronno Sour drink was boosted and we hit thousands of impressions throughout the summer.
• Helped develop the Tia Maria Coffee Academy in Montreal.
• The idea was an academy for bar tenders to learn how to work with Tia Maria in creative
cocktails utilizing coffee and was all sponsored by Tia Maria brand.
• Creating Instagram contest for bartenders to win a trip for two to Italy and attend the ultimate bartending competition sponsored by Tia Maria. This honed my social media
skills further as management skills were necessary. This content created a lot of hype about the brand and landed many social media impressions which led to many more bartenders using Tia Maria as their main coffee lacquer. This was the goal of the competition.
Event Coordinator & Bartender | Chill Ice House AUGUST 2016 – AUGUST 2017
• Informing the public about upcoming events through social media and making sure all platforms were updated at all time. Since Chill is a small venue it was important to make the surrounding community the number one priority when it came to notifying. This experience gave me a sense of working very intimate social media environment.
• Writing internal and external monthly newsletters on any changes to do with the bar or ice lounge.
• Organized approximately two events per week during the holiday season. I had the opportunity to work with many high-profile clients including L’Oréal, Revlon, Heineken, and OVO Fest. The goal of organizing the events was to create a personalized experience for each client according to their budget and desires. This could mean organizing the
logistics of changing the ice lounge, putting certain brands on the bar, organizing a catering service, proper security and much more. Having this job honed my communication, organization skills as well as learning to work well under pressure.
Spokesperson | Charisma Marketing JANUARY 2015 - JANUARY 2016
• Was the spokesperson for the RAM Trucks team at auto shows and RAM Rodeos across Canada.
• My job was to speak every hour throughout the day about the trucks and their features while enticing thousands of patrons. My public speaking skills became immensely honed from this experience and I learned how to adapt to new environments and work closely with many new teams.
• Strong communication skills
• Skilled at social media
• Work well with other
• Good management skills • Organized
In my spare time I am passionate about wellness, fitness, cooking and rare wines. I am an avid skier/snowboarder and get away to the mountains when time allows. I am always looking to learn something new to fill my spare time with and love different experiences.