Hardworking and dedicated young professional
Nintendo of America 11/2014 – 12/2017
Work Force Specialist Redmond, WA
• Key Achievement: Successfully spearheaded the implementation of a new workforce software and collaborated with key stakeholders to develop policies and procedures surrounding the software and its usage.
• Key Achievement: Developed, tested and now conducts new hire training sessions in collaboration with Staffing Agencies on utilization of the scheduling software.
• Key Achievement: Created selection and training process for onboarding real time adherence agents.
• Key Achievement: Worked closely with the forecasting team to develop long-term capacity plans to meet the business need and relayed those plans to Leadership and staffing agencies to implement training and new hires. Managed a team of 3 – 12 real time adherence agents
• Collaborated with Internal teams and On-Site staffing agencies to create a balance between Business and Associates’ Individual scheduling needs.
• Coordinated Communication with Staffing Agencies, Associate Agents and Department Leadership.
• Created and distributed schedules on a weekly basis with a focus on accuracy, consistency.
• Actively drove the creation and implementation of new scheduling strategies
• Led weekly workforce planning meetings to share actionable insights and obtain inputs from key stakeholders for short-term and long-term staffing plans
• Created and maintained written documentation on WFM procedures and policies.
• Compiled weekly status reports for department stakeholders including status, direction and recommendations for staffing in each skillset to ensure consumer satisfaction targets are being met.
• Created and maintained database containing schedule information for 200 – 400 contact center agents, including information related to trained skills, length of employment, projects and availability
• Actively planned and participated in activities designed to drive high levels of employee engagement.
Parker Staffing (at Nintendo of America) 09/2012 – 10/2014
Command Center Specialist & Back Office Support Redmond, WA
• Key Achievement: Responsible for Auditing/Proofing emails by trainees prior to being sent to consumers
• Key Achievement: Drafted, Proofed and Maintained Command Center and Workforce Management procedural documentation to reduce and eliminate tribal knowledge.
• Assisted consumers by providing support that is in both Nintendo and the consumer's best interest, therefore increasing brand loyalty.
• Effectively provided resources to help resolve unusual and standard consumer contacts in an effective and timely manner to maximize consumer satisfaction.
• Assisted in multiple projects related to representative efficiency and consumer satisfaction.
• Responsible for drafting, editing and proofing complex communication to consumers via email.
• Analyzed trends including contact volumes, contact patterns, staff productivity, staff capacity and resource allocation, and uses the analysis results to make real time decisions regarding contact center staffing
• Directed the real-time contact center traffic, assuring that service level objectives were consistently met.
Asia Northwest Cultural Education Association (A.N.C.E.A.) 05/2005–06/2014
Volunteer Public Relations Manager Seattle, WA
• Key Achievement: Recruited, trained and managed on average 100 volunteers per year for the Public Relations Department.
• Key Achievement: Organized and executed 6-10 grassroots promotional events for the organization per year, which was an increase from the 1-2 events per year. Including coordinating all finance related items for the events (check requests, purchase orders, vendor quotes, and invoices).
• Key Achievement: Coordinated all cultural programming within larger event, working with 10 – 15 cultural organizations.
• Collaborated across multiple departments in planning 20,000+ attendee event each year
• Proofed and drafted all email communications.
• Coordinated Public outreach efforts with Community Organizations such as the Japanese Consulate Office and Chinatown International District Business Improvement Area (CIDBIA)
• Responsible ANCEA’s official social media accounts and ensuring that messages conveyed were in alignment with ANCEA’s Mission Statement and Image.
• Addressed upwards of 250 email inquiries as Primary recipient of the Organization’s information emails.
Bachelor of Arts – Drama - Theatrical Design 2014
University of Washington Seattle, WA
In Progress - Bachelor of Science – Marketing Management Expected Graduation: Winter 2020
Western Governor’s University Online
Workforce Optimization Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visual Basic, GIMP, Publisher, Vizio,, Pivot Point, Oracle Right Now (timekeeping and payroll), SharePoint, Google Docs, AS400, Consumer Support, Scheduling, Event Planning, Public Relations, Staffing
workforce management, Excel, non-profit, marketing, social media, customer service, Management