An undergraduate student from UCSD major with economics and taken several accounting minor courses, graduate in January 2020. My skill set includes knowledge of Microsoft office, data analysis and basic knowledge of GAAP.
Club Officer, UCSD International Family Union – UCSD 04/2019 to present
• Make a closer relationship between the organization and parents through answering questions in the group chat.
• Organizing and preparing article sources for the IFU propaganda department.
• Responsible for auditing interviewers.
• House leasing project leader, contact and receive sponsorship for the housing project.
International Student Center Officer – Grossmont College International Office 08/2017 to 06/2018
• Provided helps to international students with making counseling appointments, suggested classes choosing.
• Organized international students’ information into the system and provided suggestions during orientation.
• Finished International Retention Program for Grossmont international students with better helps on education, health, and living.
Club Officer, International Club – Grossmont College 09/2017 to 06/2018
• As the club officer in the International Club, mainly as the production activity itinerary and planning activities.
• Coordinate the work of the club and the person in charge and report the details of the event to the person in charge of the school.
Intern, China CITIC Bank – Guangzhou, Guangdong 06/2017 to 08/2017
• Supported credit department staff by analyzing individual and company applicant's bank statements.
• Interacted with clients during business meetings and give out advice about financial planning.
• Supported department staff communicated with clients by answering phone calls and responding to emails.
• Provided assistance at weekly events and planned activities under the supervision of the credit manager.
• Conducted weekly activities on social media sites, branding bank image to potential customers.
• Multilanguage speaker (English, Madeiran, Cantonese)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoints)
• Intro to SQL, STATA
UCSD – Bachelor of Art-Economics
Grossmont College – Associate of Science-Business Economics
Quick learner, goal motivated