Highly skilled and detail-oriented emerging professional ready to impress during challenging internship.
· FIGURE DRAWING FOR CARTOONISTS: Created original comic characters and panels using storyboards. Commended for quality
· ANIMATION & CHARACTER V/O TECHNIQUE: Produced a dozen different character voices for cartoons and shows.
· FASHION ILLUSTRATION: Designed and fashioned dress made entirely of comic books.
· ADVERTISING: Mastered Photoshop and Illustrator to create book covers, posters, advertisements, logos, letterheads and business cards.
· DRAWING AND PERCEPTION & PAINTING : Focused on, inking hatching, still life, shadows, negative space, color pastels, pencils, and charcoals. Tackled shading, acrylics, watercolor, abstract, and washes.
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, HEMPSTEAD, NY BA, Fine Arts, May 2021 (Dean’s list)
SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY, LONDON, UK Spring 2019
SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS, NEW YORK, NY Summer 2018
MARIST COLLEGE, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY Summer 2016
ADDITIONAL CREATIVE DIMENSIONS
· Ten years of acting classes involving stage roles; improv a specialty.
· Multiple roles in short films for SOCAPA; Meisner technique, monologues and script analysis.
· Performed, created and edited film commercials, using Premiere software
· Operated recording studio equipment to create radio special and three-minute film.
· High-level darkroom skills, award-winning photos chosen for art exhibitions
· Well-versed in digital image construction and Lightroom Tethering.
photographer, art, artist, actor, writer, acting, writing