HANNAH CATHERINE LANG
1470 Bouldercrest Road SE Apt S3 Atlanta, GA 30------------
Enthusiastic and dependable administrative professional with 4 years’ experience in the motion picture industry, specializing in transportation management and compliance. Independently motivated team player with experience working in a fast paced and high- pressure environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong data analysis skills
Bachelor of Arts – Communications and Media Studies / 2015
The Pennsylvania State University University Park, PA 16802
D.O.T. Compliance Administrator
Sony, Netflix, Warner Brothers, MRC / August 2015 – January 2019
- Work to ensure all state and federal motor vehicle regulatory requirements are met and maintained by the company
- Maintain and update all driver and vehicle records as required by the state and federal D.O.T.
- Utilize compliance software to track and monitor all aspects of driver records and log auditing
- Assist other departments within the company by providing technical input and insight into regulatory requirements
- Create daily reports tracking driver hours of service
- Complete departments’ weekly timecards and assist in completing all department paperwork: accident reports, purchase orders, check requests, vendor contracts and insurance files.
- Ensure the company maintains at least a 98% compliance rate at all times
- Communicate daily with the company’s head of transportation, as well as the studio
transportation executive to detail the company’s compliance standings
outgoing, driven, professional