Haley Meace’s Resume
------------ ● ------------ ● 235 Melinda Way, Oceanside, CA 92057
Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to utilize my skills and experience. I possess interpersonal skills that contribute to me being a vital team member, however can effectively work independently.
California State University, Chico 2.96 GPA B.A. Psychology May 2018
Beertender | Eppig Brewery | 1347 Keystone Way, Vista, CA 92081
April 2019- Present
• Gained more knowledge about different beer styles, and educated patrons about styles.
• Served guest courteously, quickly, and efficiently.
• Waited on multiple customers at the car and throughout the bar area.
• Closed out cash register and prepared cashier report.
Receptionist | Exchange Resources, Inc. | 3570 Camino del Rio N., Ste 100, San Diego, CA 92108
January 2018- October 2019
• Draft exchange documents for escrow and exchanger’s review and approval.
• Coordinate wiring of funds to escrow or clients in a timely manner.
• Possess excellent client service, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a positive can-do attitude.
Beertender | Secret Trails Brewing Company | 132 Meyers St, Ste 120, Chico, CA 95928
December 2017- January 2019
● Successfully multitasked to serve more than one customer at a time, while providing a pleasant experience.
● Upsell merchandise to patrons in the taproom.
● Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
Server | Ruby's Diner | 1 Oceanside Pier, Oceanside, CA 92054
April 2012- August 2014, May 2015-August 2015
● Self-motivated and independent worker able to handle a high volume and fast paced work environment.
● Guided guests through menu while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages, and ingredients.
● Maximized every sales opportunity by cross selling profitable products.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Beer enthusiasts, college graduate searching for experience