H. Lyon Resume
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work productively and efficiently with other people or alone
• Mathematical and technological aptitude
• Fluent Spanish Speaker
Bakery Clerk, Safeway Bakery Department, September 2017- December 2018:
As a bakery clerk I was responsible for baking products, packaging and displaying baked goods, helping with customers, and overseeing the cleanliness of the bakery department and bakery floor.
Cashier, Western Washington University Dining Services, December 2019- March 2020:
In this position I did all the duties of a typical cashier, performing transactions, including interacting with customers, restocking and taking inventory of products, as well as cleaning duties.
• High School Diploma – Puyallup High School, 2017
• Associate’s Degree – Pierce College, 2019
• Currently enrolled at Western Washington University
I have over six years of experience volunteering with first grade students at an elementary school.
Responsible, reliable, customer service skills, thorough