Mobile: ------------ - E-mail: ------------
A driven graphic designer and illustrator with a can-do attitude and ten years of experience working for clients both large and small across multiple industries. Possesses a unique design aesthetic that draws on both illustration and more traditional design backgrounds.
Technical Skills: Print, web, infographics, data visualization and product/object design, photo retouching and manipulation, animation, traditional and digital illustration, storyboarding, typography. Extensive experience with Cadtools, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, Visual design, Powerpoint, Strata 3D, Procreate, Paint tool SAI, Artstudio Pro, Clipstudio Paint, HTML and CSS, Powerpoint.
Illustration degree from the School of Visual Arts.
Freelance Graphic Design & Illustration | June 2009 - Present
Execute project based assignments and fill in for employees on leave for various individuals and institutions. Clients include Winston Retail, varied comics publishers, the television show Person of Interest, and Anya Zhak makeup services.
• Conducted rapid revision of client materials for a wide array of projects
• Design point of purchase and display assets for retail environments, including endcaps and product displays for pitch deck.
• Adherence to brand guidelines for prestigious labels for fine art and fashion, including Clinique, SO MAJOR and Princess Cruises
• Designed logos, marketing graphics and vector illustrations
• Create illustrations specified concepts in both traditional and digital media
• Create original illustrations and designs that increased visibility and enhanced marketing saturation for client
Graphic Designer - The Corporate Presence/PCA | February 2013 – January 2019
An art department position at a company that designed “deal toys” or financial and scholastic awards. The primary responsibility at this position was to translate client wishes into executable concepts, retaining the client’s vision while creating a practical, stable, and visually intriguing design
• Created daily schematics for products conforming to contracted specifications and time frames
• 3D modeling for etching and factory reproduction
• Database organization and management
• Documented design process and goals to ensure work continuity across a 24/5 global production cycle.
• Closely collaborated with sales force working remotely across global time zones
• Engaged in expert use of Adobe Illustrator and Strata 3D software for graphic design and 3D modeling to create files for presentation, and graphic illustrations for demonstration purposes.
Production Assistant Intern - DLS Design | May 2010 - September 2010
Internship at a web design studio catering mainly to lawyers, doctors, and other professionals and local businesses.
• Worked from provided designs to implement websites using Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
• Edited client-provided photographs for ideal display
• Web Development, primarily in HTML and CSS
• Organized and maintained core website backup files
• Clerical/Data Entry functions
Graphic Designer/Printer - Computerwiz Print | May 2009 – September 2012
A design position at a retail print shop in a high traffic area, serving local businesses. Responsibilities included heavy production design work and large format printing machinery operation.
• Ensured that print jobs going off-site conformed to required technical specifications
• Illustrated for local business cards and flyers
School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
Bachelors of Fine Arts, Illustration and Cartooning, Class of 2012
designer, graphic design, illustration, illustrator, cartoonist, typography, adobe creative suite