Graphic Design Resume
------------/in/adardarnov | ------------
• Presently a graphic designer at a corporate, in-house, and print-focused
• Software expertise: Adobe Creative Cloud; Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Background: professional illustrator and business owner.
Art Work Experience:
School Photo Marketing April 2019 - July 2019
Marlboro, New Jersey
• Utilized print production knowledge to accurately prepare school yearbooks using Adobe Photoshop.
• Reviewed and corrected proofs, modified layouts and covers, adapted covers for multiple types of binding and made reprint corrections.
• Collaborated with diverse team members in a fast-paced business.
Key Food Stores, Co-Operative, Inc. August 2019 - Present
Matawan, New Jersey
• Successfully deliver the Key Food weekly print ad for 250+ stores with the ad team.
• Enthusiastically perform all functions such as: design cover and inside pages, custom versions of ad for diverse stores, and in-store shelf cards.
• Ensure ad is 100% accurate and error-free, follow all proofreading procedures, and make corrections.
• Volunteer for unique projects: spearhead annual store calendar program to earn additional revenue from
vendor advertising spots and provide customers with quality, useful collateral. Art direct calendar recipe pages, coordinate across departments to implement coupons, proofread, and give the go-ahead to print.
• Empower stores to implement coronavirus social distance measures: design attractive store signs that
communicate friendly, practical guidance.
Adar Darnov Artist January 2008 - December 2018
Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Fine Artist
Marlboro, New Jersey
• As a one-man business, produced original artwork on a freelance basis such as: fine art prints, murals, trade paperback book covers, and wall calendars.
• Efficiently fielded inquiries from prospective clients, negotiated agreements, and finalized job contracts.
• Swiftly responded to communications from art directors and expedited changes resulting in timely project
deliveries, within client budgets.
• Dynamically prioritized multiple assignments while working independently with high initiative and minimal
Academy of Art University
September 2016 - December 2018
San Francisco, California
Master of Arts in Illustration
School of Visual Arts
September 2012 - May 2015
New York, New York
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration
Illustrators of the Future Winner
Los Angeles, California
• Winner of international science fiction illustration contest juried by professional illustrators.
Hobbies and Interests:
Art, fitness, nonfiction books, and nutrition.
graphic design, artist,