xxx-xxx-xxxx •xxx-xxx-xxxx • 2944 Putnam Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597 xxx-xxx-xxxx
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
B.A. in Integrative Physiology
Minor in Business: focus in entrepreneurship
Colorado Adventure Center, Idaho Springs, CO
White Water Raft Guide
May 2019- August 2019
Lead trips down class II-IV rapids on Clear Creek. I guided groups and ensured the safety and fun of people of all ages. As well as good communication between myself and the other guides on the trip.
University of Colorado, Boulder, Boulder, CO
Statistics Learning Assistant
February 2018 – December 2018
Facilitated conversations between students about their statistics course (MATH 2510) and explained difficult concepts of the class. Tutored freshman to assist in their success in the class during office hours and on my own time.
McNaught Family, Boulder, CO Nanny
January 2019- May 2019
Supervised, monitored and played with two children, ages 1 1⁄2 and 5 during the day.
Research Experience on CU Boulder Campus
• Independent Study on the effects of stress in IBS patients.
• Independent Study on the effects of intermanual transfer in throwing darts.
• Assistant in the Applied Biomechanics Lab assisting graduate students with their research, which included using Vicon.
• Volunteer in the Anatomy Lab dissecting cadavers on the CU Boulder campus.
Alternative Breaks Site Leader (Community Partner: Advocates for Urban Agriculture)
Planning and leading a service trip to help with food access in an underdeveloped area in the US for Spring break 2018.
Champion Athletes of the Ozarks
Worked with people with disabilities to help them perform day to day activities through sports.
• CPR, First Aid Certification
• Microsoft Office proficiency
Communication, Customer Service, CPR First Aid Certification, Leader, Environmentally minded