Georgiy Soltanov - Marketing
xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx | 513 S High St , West Chester , PA 19382
Summary: Motivated marketing student looking to gain real-world experience and contribute in a team environment. Highly effective at social media marketing across a wide range of platforms.
Education Bachelor of Science: Business Management & Marketing Fall 2019
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
• 3.4 GPA
• Minor in International Business
Experience: Personal Trainer 05/2016 - Current
YMCA | Lebanon, PA
• Interview and assess new and/or previous clients.
• Collect and analyze data on individual clients using records, tests, interviews and professional sources.
• Conduct one-on-one training sessions with clients.
• Design customized client programs to meet individual fitness needs.
• Work with an average of 3-5 new and reoccurring clients a week.
• Advertise any new company promotions and physical fitness programs.
Fitness Consultant 01/2017 - 12/2018
BYB Coaching | West Chester, PA
• Created meal and workout plans specific to each client.
• Maintained constant interaction with clients.
• Ran ads/promotional deals through social media i.e. Facebook ads.
• Motivated clients to reach their goals.
• Sold personal training packages totaling $4,400 in sales in 2017.
• Guided clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
• Devised new programs and monitored the progress of clients.
Fundraising chair of Sigma Alpha Epsilon 12/2018-Current
• Set up 6 fundraisers to date and helped promote them on social media.
• In charge of reaching out to clients to negotiate best deal for both parties.
• Created promotional material using Adobe Photoshop to post on social media.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Expert in Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Proficient in using Facebook Ads
• Expert in Social Media promotions
• Sales and marketing strategies
• Client Relations
• Team management
• Sales strategies
• Fluent in Russian