George Bruce Jack Professional
George Bruce Jack
4 Chablis Terrace.
Concord, NH 03303
Summary of Qualifications
Customer service professional with extensive experience in customer-facing client support problem solving, product education, evangelizing and upselling acumen as well as solution providing; well versed in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support of SaaS and PaaS products; proven track record of meeting or exceeding departmental KPIs, CSAT scores and additional metrics; experience with API and SSO authentication-related troubleshooting; related refund processing and billing issue resolution; contributor to departmental knowledgebase; performs related onboarding services user registrations, and product testing and feedback related services.
BookingBug Boston, MA – April 2015-Present Global Remote Customer Support Representative
• Answers questions from Prospective customers about product pricing, plans, and capabilities remotely via Phone and Email via Zendesk and chats in Intercom, connected to Global Support Team via Slack; monitors social media message boards and responds to a wide range of company and product reactions
• Troubleshoots functionality related inquiries and support issues, including difficulties with exporting to Mailchimp and integration with WordPress sites, from customers around the Globe
• Contributes to Zendesk related projects such as cleaning up and writing macros, editing knowledgebase articles, and answering phone calls in Zendesk via 8x8 softphone.
• Helping to plan, test and develop new SME customer platforms for future implementation and release
• Configures new users and store profiles for Enterprise level customer accounts; processes refunds and generates invoices for clients upon request.
Avention OneSource Information Services Concord, MA March 2010-April 2015 Client Services Representative III
• Manage US and UK customer support functions, assist clients in solving problems via WebEx and Verizon conferencing ranging from product log-in issues to navigating them through technical and content related product functionality. Troubleshoot issues over the telephone, dozens of e-mail based feedbacks daily, and for multiple online clients chatting in simultaneously; concurrent with maintaining fluency of knowledge in diagnosing and solving issues across multiple browsers and devices including Internet Explorer; Firefox; Chrome; and Macintosh Safari (including iPad);, iOS; Android; as well as smartphones.
• Guides clients utilizing web-based; -------------based; Oracle-based; Eloqua-based; Marketo-based; and MS Dyamics-based OneSource products through product installations, migrations, and error messages.
• Performs data overrides upon request and fulfillment of related data entry projects on an as needed basis. Communicates with remote colleagues via Skype For Business, Slack, and Google Hangouts and shared documents using Google Suite of products.
• Performs onboarding services on a client by client basis as needed. Assists candidates at recruiter clients Lee Hecht Harrison and Manpower that utilize SaaS for job searches.
• Performed onboardings using join.me, Go To Meeting, Cisco Webex, and Slack For Business.
• Proactively stays informed of new content and product offerings through frequent interaction with sales and product teams and updates internal knowledgebase as needed. Runs monthly client usage reports for sales teams. Assists in QAing new internal and external product offerings.
• Maintain daily deadline for ------------, Zendesk, Intercom, and Trello-supported personal queue of cases requiring resolution such as password changes, fielding product Q&A for clients, and long term client issues such as new company on-boarding to the system.
• Perform mass user registration operations using advanced Microsoft Excel functions.
• Lost position in round of post-acquisition company-wide layoffs – impeccable references provided upon request
OneSource Information Services/ InfoGroup Inc. Concord, MA July 2007-March 2010
Content Quality Manager
• Oversaw executive-related content projects including testing new data providers for accuracy, evaluating current vendors, and production QA.
• Managed portfolio of six content vendors, overseeing multiple data integration projects; utilized SQL to perform content quality checks.
• Responsible for determining quarterly and yearly content goals for updating company information with an emphasis on executive quality and corporate family structure.
• Created and maintained process documentation for Data Overrides group.
• Managed a team of 19 Content Integration Specialists, 9 located in the US and 10 located offshore. Moderated weekly conference calls with domestic and offshore Specialists to keep apprised of all projects.
• Assisted in resolution of executive DIPS (data issues and problems) submitted by customers and internal salespeople to correct and maintain accuracy in product line.
• Compiled SCL (Strategic Company List) comprised of business entities intended to receive updates on an annual basis, produced from various sources of prospects, marketing lists, Fortune 5000, and companies receiving most hits on ------------.
OneSource Information Services/ InfoUSA Inc. Concord, MA April 2005-June 2007
Content Integration Specialist II
• Responsible for integrating updated corporate profile information from over 25 content vendors into existing company profiles in the OneSource Business Browser product line.
• Resolved data issues and problems submitted by customers and internal salespeople to correct and maintain accuracy in product line.
• Created SQL queries for relational contact management to collect and add quality data and information for ongoing product uploads.
OneSource Information Services Inc. Concord, MA 2000-2004
Data Research Team Leader
• Promoted to Data Research Team Leader. Supervised team of five researchers with responsibility to maintain and collect accurate content via telephone interviews at a 100% + team productivity rate; mentored researches and assisted with setting productivity goals based on achievables and departmental metrics.
• Promoted to Senior Editor of company profiles to be published in the CorpTech Directory of Technology Companies.
• Maintained information in company profiles while adding new profiles to a proprietary database of US technology companies at a consistent 140% completion rate.
• Developed a "role playing" training tool for new hire orientation and revised dept. training manual.
CorpTech /OneSource Information Services Inc. Concord, MA 1995-1999
Senior Editor/Researcher /Account Representative - Libraries
• Maintained company profiles for publication in the CorpTech Directory of Technology Companies.
• Reviewed and edited data submitted by Researchers to be updated.
• Responsible for quality and adherence to strict data standards established by the department.
• Responsible for verification and updating of information in the CorpTech sales database.
• Email marketed to and sold the CorpTech Directory of US Technology companies to libraries.
• Profiled 10 to 15 new companies a week for the directory via telephone interviews and updated existing company profiles.
Plymouth State University Plymouth, NH 1992
B.A. History, Minor English Literature
Hands On Technology Transfer Chelmsford MA 2006
SQL Training Program Certificate of Completion
• Member of The Screen Actors Guild
• Member of the Poetry Society of New Hampshire Board of Directors
• Governor Appointed Justice of the Peace and Notary Public for the State of New Hampshire
• Annual volunteer for NH Children’s Poetry in the Libraries Day
• Interviewed as expert on Gilgamesh for paranormal documentary 14 Degrees
• Author of “Don’t Play Catch With Jelly” children’s book published by Wiggles Press
• Author of “Indiglorious” poetry published by Cosmopsis Books
• Co-Founder of a poetry summer camp via the city of Concord NH
• Voices of “Wheat Bread” and “Pineapple” on ------------ program “LunchLab”
• Cast member of award-winning podcast “The Hadron Gospel Hour”
• Belt holder in Uechi-Ryu karate
9 years remote experience, works with minimal supervision, resilient, organized, tech savvy