Genesis Di Liberto
8774 NW 98 AV, Doral FL xxx-xxx-xxxx012 xxx-xxx-xxxx
Miami International University of Art & Design - Miami, FL | Dec 2018
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion Merchandising
MC2 Models Management, Miami, FL | Oct 2018 – March 2019
Internship/ Job: Manager assistant
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Style photo-shoots for the models.
• Create model cards and mood boards.
• Update models information for the company and Media Slide.
• Work on behalf of Latin American clients to secure talent suited to their needs.
Shine Fashion Store, Miami, FL. | Sept 2015 – Dec 2017
• Manage all store events including merchandising plans and monthly inventories.
• Style photo-shoots for the store.
• Develop strategies to grow the business by leveraging client loyalty.
• Maintain awareness of current trends in visual presentation.
• Supervise and approve all advertising and promotions
NYS Fashion Store, Caracas, Venezuela | Dec 2012- Sept 2014
• Implemented visual merchandising presentation standards and guidelines.
• Managed social media content.
• Planned and executed in store events to maximize sales opportunities.
Fashion Shows Assistant
• Miami Swim Week: Funkshion, Miami Beach (August 2017)
• Miami Fashion Week: Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Fashion show, Benito Santos, and Rene Ruiz Fashion Show. (June 2016- June 2018)
• Bloomingdales Aventura Store (March 2016)
• Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour Shops (July 2017)
• Nordstrom the Shops at Merrick Park (April 2017)
Creative Fashion Presentation
• Visual Merchandising – Window and Interior Displays and Planograms
• Fashion Styling – Photo Shoots and Image Consulting
• Fashion Trend Forecasting – Trend Reports and Mood Boards
• Written and verbal communication skills
Fashion Merchandising and Branding
• Develop new concepts for Product Development
• Trend Forecasting for target markets
• Visual merchandising
Microsoft office / Adobe Photo Shop /Adobe In Design.
Bi-lingual - English and Spanish