215 Constitution Avenue NE, Washington D.C. 20002 ------------ ------------
LIBERTY UNIVERSITY LYNCHBURG, VA
B.S. Speech Communications Candidate (Expected graduation May 2020)
- GPA: 3.83
- Extracurricular Involvement: Liberty University Eagle Scholars Program, Student Government Association, Liberty University Powerlifting, Resident Shepherd Ministry, Community Group Leader Ministry
SOUL PROGRAMS, WASHINGTON, D.C.
MARCOM Intern, August 2019-Present
- Management of social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Medium
- Creation and facilitation of meetings with corporate business regarding funding and partnerships
- Coordination of events with local high schools to further academic and professional development of youths
LIBERTY UNIVERSITY POWERLIFTING, LYNCHBURG, VA
Vice President, Jan 2019 – Present
- Coordination, support, and leadership of a team of twenty competitive athletes.
- Facilitation of team training sessions three times a week.
- Direction of two athletic interns in programming, nutrition, and coaching.
- Coaching of both beginner and intermediate lifters.
- Balance of team funds
Public Relations Director, Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
- Management of a small team of social media strategists.
- Coordination of co-run events with local sponsors at East Coast Nutrition.
- Communication with local businesses for expansion and partnership opportunities.
- Distribution of team funds.
COLLEGE OF APPLIED STUDIES AND ACADEMIC SUCCESS, LYNCHBURG, VA
Eagle Scholars Program Student Worker, Aug 2018 – May 2019
- Supervision of students in both a classroom and office setting.
- Management of grading, scheduling and communication for over 150 undergraduate students.
- Utilization of various Microsoft Office Suite products for scheduling and communication.
- Coordination of communication between students and professors.
SUMMER'S BEST TWO WEEKS, HOLSOPPLE, PA
Camp Counselor, May 2017 – Present
- Management of children and teenagers aged 8 to 18 in a cabin and athletic setting.
- Organization of camp-wide events for over 250 teenagers.
- Facilitation of team sports, both as a coach and as a referee.