608 Park York Lane, Cary, NC, 27519 | ------------ | (919) - 208- 3352
EDUCATION LEVEL: Expected Graduation Date: May 2020
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC August 2016 - Present
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Concentration: Global Development and Sustainability
Relevant Coursework: Global Media, Introduction to International Studies, Introduction to Development Studies, Advanced Spanish, Advanced Conversation and Composition
Education Abroad: University of Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain June 2018 – July 2018
• Adapted to a new environment and embraced cultural differences.
• Utilized my language skills to help navigate around Spain.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS: Charlotte, NC
Denial: The Final Stage of Genocide: March 2019
• Presented my paper at an international conference on the denial of genocide.
Lifeguard at Brookstone Pool, Cary NC July 2016 - August 2018
• Utilized my Lifeguard and CPR certification to help maintain patron safety.
• Attentively watched over swimmers being quick to identify those in distress.
• Maximized customer satisfaction by greeting all pool patrons with courtesy and resolving any issues promptly and with a positive attitude.
TherAccess PLLC Intern, Cary NC July 2015 - August 2015
• Created websites in HTML which contained information about different muscle systems.
• Designed exercises for different muscle systems in Microsoft Word.
• Made quizzes for patients using Thinkific.
Key Club, Apex NC September 2013 – May 2014
• Volunteered at a silent auction to raise money for charity.
• Participated in a trail maintenance project.
Amnesty International (Human Rights Organization) September 2018 - Present
Sigma Delta Pi (Spanish Honor Society) April 2018 - Present
March for Our Lives March 2019 - Present
•Advanced level of written and conversation Spanish
•Strong familiarity with HTML