195 Water Oak Dr. ------------
Albany, GA 31701 ------------
Childcare / Retail / Coaching/ Assisting/ Educator
Energetic and reliable individual proficient at working with a diverse group of people. Strong organization, communication, and relationship building skills. Eager to bring excellent interpersonal experience into a growing institute.
Remarkable time management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability of prioritizing day to day activities.
Intense ability to communicate with others as well as to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with essential job functions.
Proficient in office administration procedures including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, and PowerPoint and entire Office Suite body of knowledge.
Primrose Schools at East LakeMarietta, GA
Lead Toddler Teacher 2015- 2018
• Ensured the safety and well-being of each child by responding to their emotional, social, and physical needs as well as their educational needs.
• Trained children between the ages of 2 months and 2 years.
• Attended and engaged on occasional parent participation events and other events that may be on nights and/or weekends.
• Created and maintained an environment that was clean, organized, and safe for all children.
• Maintain a professional self-image and project the values of the organization at all times.
• Planned daily activities that are developmentally appropriate for young children.
• Taught the fundamentals of learning (i.e. ABC’s, 123’s, Colors, etc.).
• Gained knowledge on properly caring for children (i.e. feeding, signs of abuse, sanitation, etc.)
• Established a professional level of rapport with each family in order to provide quality care and
Charlotte RusseWoodstock, GA
Sales Associate 2014-2016
• Addressed customer questions and comments, maintaining a high standard of customer service.
• Stocked store shelves, located items for customers, and rang up customer purchases at the cash register.
• Controlled the fitting rooms, assembled product displays, and maintained store cleanliness.
• Increased sales every shift by 10%.
• Trained new associates how to relate to customers and how to increase sales.
Darton State College Albany,GA
Student Assistant 2012 – 2013
• Aided the Learning Support and Humanities Dean with any daily department task, including making sure all machines are filled with paper, pick up the mail every morning/afternoon, and filed important documents.
• Assisted students in person and by phone.
• Provided outstanding customer service as required.
• Scheduled appointments on a routine basis.
Associates Degree of Science: December 2013
Darton State College Albany, GA
• Concentration in Psychology
Bachelor’s Degree of Criminal Justice July 2016- November 2018
Colorado Technical University
• Concentration in Human Services
Ms. Cinnamon Snipes- Goddard Schools Parkbrooke Owner, BA
442 Anchorage Road
CITA, SACS, CASI Accredited
Ms. Anissa Bettis
308 Westwood Pkwy Unit 2
Austell, Georgia 30168
Ms. Tamera Hutchins
195 Woods Court NE
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Child care, administration, retail, inventory