Houston, Texas 77075
Highly motivated, hardworking individual seeking employment where I can contribute to a company's success.
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Word
• First Aid/CPR
• Reliable and trustworthy • Analytical
• Working collaboratively
• Dewey Decimal classification system
Library Student Assistant
Marshall , TX
ETBU Jarrett Library/ Jan 2018 to Dec 2020
• Used library and scholarly databases to locate reliable resources.
• Restocked returned items to correct shelf or storage locations.
• Directed patrons to desired library books, reference items and equipment.
• Handled in-person and telephone requests for information and materials.
• Compiled and maintained circulation, material and equipment records.
• Sourced and processed interlibrary loans across networks.
• Organized library equipment and collections.
• Collected fines from customers for overdue books and resources.
• Located desired materials for institutional staff special projects.
• Created new programs that resulted in increasing productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated leadership by making improvements to work processes and helping to train others.
• Exceeded customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
• Contributed to development, planning and completion of project initiatives.
• Resolved interpersonal conflicts by listening, finding common ground and building relationships.
Athletics Coach Intern
Marshall Junior High / Sep 2020 to Nov 2020
• Assisted the coaches and students.
• Mentored and encouraged youth to develop strong work ethic by being positive role model and practicing skills regularly.
• Upheld safety of all team members during practice, exercise, game play and down times.
• Established and followed through with penalties for breaches of sportsmanship standards.
• Applied evaluation techniques and personal knowledge to assess abilities to assign players to correct positions on team.
• Checked equipment and monitored common areas to maintain neatness, organization and proper upkeep while remaining vigilant on safety.
• Showed athletes proper techniques to avoid injuries.
• Observed culture of good sportsmanship, cooperation and responsibility among athletes and coaching staff.
• Attended games and wrote related scouting reports on teams and prospective players.
Joint Heirs Fellowship Church/ Feb 2016 to Feb 2017
• Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, e-mail and faxes.
• Assisted production and distribution of memos, newsletters, email updates and other forms of communication.
• Assisted organizational efforts by filing, entering data and answering phones.
• Organized conference room space and materials for internal and customer meetings, took notes and distributed meeting minutes to support executive needs.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science: Science- Kinesiology
East Texas Baptist University Dec 2020
• Major in Kinesiology Wellness Management
• Minor in Psychology
• President of ETBU's .COM (Cultural Outreach Ministry)
High School Diploma
J. Frank Dobie High School Jun 2016
• Oakwood House Nursing Home- Marshall Tx
• Equestrian for the Autistic- Marshall Tx
• East Texas Baptist University Athletic Department- Marshall Tx
• Joint Heirs Fellowship Church Summer Food Program- Houston Tx
• Salvation Army- Marshall Tx
• Annie Henderson/ETBU Head Librarian/------------
• Pastor John and Ericka McCrutcheon/Pastors of JHFC/------------
• Kasey Norris/ Coach of Girls Athletics and P.E./ ------------
Hard worker, driven and dedicated