Dedicated musician/engineer as well as digital media expert able to adapt well in new scenarios and learn complex tasks on the fly. Organized, professional, and a great team member as well as leader.
Onboard Engineer/Producer, The John Lennon educational tour bus (2016-Present)
- Lead hands-on workshops for students in an active learning environment in the
world’s leading professional mobile recording studio.
- Produce and engineer audio and video recording sessions onboard the bus as
well as at live events.
- Film with DLSR and Cinema cameras to create music videos, short
documentaries, and other multimedia projects.
- Create, organize, and store digital media content and assets including
audio sessions, video libraries, and motion graphics.
- Oversee studio maintenance of all audio, video, and power systems
for production vehicle.
Independent Music Composer, Producer, and Artist - Los Angeles, CA (2014- Present)
- Compose and produce numerous music and video productions.
- Links to Spotify, Youtube etc. at ------------.
Assistant Engineer (2018-Present), Groovemasters & shangri-la
- Assist in setting up and running professional recording sessions.
Sound Engineer, Studio 116 - Los Angeles, CA (2014-2016)
- Setup and operate sound systems for live events around LA County.
Audio Technician, University of Michigan Media Center - Ann arbor, mi (2012-2014)
- Provide support, supervision, and maintenance for audio equipment.
- Record and mix audio for University videos and short films.
University of Michigan, School of Music & School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science, Sound Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Minor
Pro Tools - 11 years experience Logic Pro - 8 years experience Ableton Live - 7 years experience PhotoShop - 4 years experience
Video Production - 4 years experience Final Cut Pro - 5 years experience