GA Pre K lead Teacher Position
Cumming, Georgia | ------------
Innovative, dedicated Professional with experience in Early childhood education, recruiting and coordinating HR services. Demonstrated talent for designing age appropriate lessons and activities that teach fundamental academic and socialization skills. Proven ability for offering individual support, ensuring that all student unique needs and goals are met. Enthusiastic person, who sends out additional resources to promote education in home; encourage parents to participate in school events. Exceptional oral and written communicator. Motivational team player who leads by example. Proficient in: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Early Childhood Education
• Curriculum Development Growth Portfolios
• Creative Lesson Planning & Unit
• Design Cooperative & Experiential Learning
• Learner Engagement & Assessment
• Early Literacy Programs
• Parent – Teacher Conferences
• Classroom Management Strategies
• Knowledge of work sampling, Matrix and GLEDS
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Early Childhood Care & Education Basics (TCC) 2019
LANIER Technical College, Cumming, GA
Diploma in Child Care Management 2010
Child Development Associate 2017
PENN Foster Career School
Master of Social Work 2001
Bachelor of Arts 1999
APS University, Rewa City, India
Certification of computer literacy
CPR and First Aid.
Career level 5(PDS)
County Line Kids Academy Aug 2018- Present
Assistant Pre-K Teacher
• Instructing, assisting and caring for young children.
• Observed and evaluated children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
• Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
• Organizational, communication and problem-solving with in the classroom, kids and teachers
• Responsible for helping the lead teacher with class instruction and other duties.
• Working with small groups of children to reinforce lessons, providing one-on-one instruction to students and supervising students in the classroom.
• Assist the lead teacher with preparing lessons and taking attendance.
Forsyth County Schools (Georgia) Dec 2017 – 2019
• Managed a class of 25 - 30 students.
• Followed and taught lesson plans assigned, by permanent teacher for students' in grades Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
• Guide students through planned activities and tend to their physical needs.
• Maintained effective classroom management strategies and applied advanced teaching capabilities in all subject areas.
• Determined appropriate consequences for inappropriate student behavior and write a report for teacher about the classis’s events.
• Develop lesson plans and adjust as needed to present materials in succinct and coherent style.
The Learning Experience, Troy, MI 2016-2017
Lead Toddler Teacher
• Knowledge of basic words, Colors shapes, letters, numbers and commands in sign language (ASL).
• Facilitate and nurture the development of each child’s self-esteem, trust, and growing autonomy.
• Respond quickly to children’s different and personal needs (verbal and non-verbal cues), temperament styles, abilities, and cultures.
• Document daily individual needs, strengths, interests, service plans, attendance, and meal count for each child.
• Plan and implement lesson plan activities and experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
• Prepare and provide materials that are concrete and relevant to the children’s interests and culture.
• Prepare the infant/toddler learning environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adult caregivers.
• Administer and accurately document initial and ongoing development using screening
and assessment tools at established intervals.
• Review and carry out health plans for special diets, allergies, medication
• Partner with parents to develop educational and family goals and update regularly.
Provide direct supervision, training, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to assigned infant/toddler. Assistant teachers.
• Conduct periodic observations to evaluate job performance of assigned staff, maintain appropriate documentation, and meet timelines set by the HR department.
KINDER CARE, Troy, Michigan 2013 – 2016
Early Childhood Toddler Teacher
• Develop interactive literacy and numeracy activities to fulfill curriculum, tailored to 18 Months to Two and half years old.
• Deliver creative learning and play activities.
• Teach according to legislative requirements and center principles
• Create a learning environment and materials that are fun, clean and safe
• Develop rapport with children, families and staff
• Observe, report and assess children's development and behavior
• Conduct learning activities with respect to individual needs of children, including basic self-help skills.
TYKE TOWN DEVELOPMENTAL CENTER, St. Louis, Missouri 2008 - 2009
• Develop flexible schedules geared to students needs and enforce routines.
• Design and implement lessons to each month’s theme; utilize creative and imaginative resources to enhance learning and make it fun.
• Lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, e.g. games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling and field trips.
• Observe students’ behavior and interaction; communicate any personality, cognitive and developmental concerns.
Government Institute of Deaf and Dumb, Rewa, India. 2004
Special Education Internship (School Community Based Program)
• Developed specialized program of Community Based Instruction that enabled students to apply in authentic learning settings information taught in health and nutrition classes
• Taught students to advocate for themselves as they moved toward academic, social, and career goals
• Provided classroom assistance and accommodations to promote learning included in Individual Education Plans
SHIVGARH RESORTS PRIVATE LIMITED, Varanasi & Lucknow, India 2001 - 2004
Recruiter and HR Coordinator
• Identified personnel needs and created and placed posting on job search sites.
• Coordinated recruitment process, including scheduling candidate meetings, interviews and performance tests.
• Screened resumes and analyzed cover letters.
• Ensured compliance with local, national and federal recruitment policies, standards and regulations.
• Established good relationships with candidates, employees and corporate clients.
• Hired and trained new employees.
• Served as main point for applicants’ questions throughout recruitment process.
• Prepared job descriptions, tests and interview questions.
• Developed and explained compensation package to new hires.
• Reviewed performance evaluations and awarded financial bonuses to employees.
NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION, Simhadri, India 2001
Human Resource Internship
• Gained valuable insight and experience in Human Resources by learning about all aspects of company’s Human Resources operations; reviewed company policies.
• Organized meetings between departments to discuss issues and policies.
Pre K lead teacher