Furthering my success
Jenna Thillens San Marcos, Ca 92078
Objective: To further develop skills and work experience for a productive and successful career.
● Hamilton High School, Anza Ca Diploma 2018
● California State University of San Marcos August 2018-present
○ Major is Business Management and Administration
● Palomar Community College January 2019-present
June 2019- Present
● Starbucks Coffee Company: Barista/Customer Service San Marcos, CA
○ Capable to work independently or with partners in a fast-paced work environment.
○ Responsible to take orders and payments from customers and help support my partners by making drinks, helping them with customers’ needs and restocking items.
○ Responsible for making beverages, food items, as well as, making sure the area is clean and safe.
May 2018 - June 2019
● Graffiti Coffee : Barista/Cashier Aguanga, CA
○ Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and with a team
○ Responsible for money handling, set up and balance out for cash drawers and point of sale systems; opening and closing store requirements by myself dependent upon scheduling, and customer service-including complaints and accommodations
○ Responsible for food and beverage preparation, restocking inventory, and maintaining a clean and safe work space.
○ Responsible for receiving packages and stocking inventory, as well as training new employees.
December 2015- On Occasion
● Child Care, Reina & Josh Rhodes Aguanga, CA
○ Responsible for aiding in academic tutoring, light housework, and general childcare
2017 - 2017
● Every 15 Minutes Program, Chairman of Retreat Anza, CA
○ Through Hamilton High School, facilitated and planned a retreat located at Temecula Creek Inn for students participating in an anti-drinking and driving program
■ Responsibilities included scheduling guest speakers from various organizations against drunk driving, planning the schedule for the retreat, relating rules and behavioral expectations for students, food provisions, and facilitating team building activities to encourage proper coping skills amongst participants
● Anza Scholarship
● Jack Scudder Memorial Scholarship
Computer skills; Google Docs and Slides, Office 360.
Customer service, working with the clover cashier system, time management.
Customer Service, Barista, Cashier, Trainer, Child-care, tutor, planner