Corona, CA |------------ | ------------
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ambitious and motivated professional who is highly efficient in administrative environments that are fast-paced and challenging. Proven ability to contribute to the overall success of a company by strategically implementing media strategies and measuring results to communicate effectively with the target audience. Keen ability to achieve business objectives by imploring communication, team work, creativity, and time management skills.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Anticipated May 2019
California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY May 2017
Oakwood University, Huntsville, AL
• Dean’s List
MARKETING ASSISTANT November 2017 - Present
California Baptist University: School of Education, Riverside, CA
• Organize and host monthly promotional presentations and customer visits.
• Assist in the coordination of on campus events and traditional or digital campaigns while also attending them to facilitate their success.
• Write marketing literature to enhance the company’s presence on social media and website to ensure the successful launch of the new education program.
• Communicate directly with clients to encourage trusting relationships that foster and increase enrollment.
MARKETING ASSISTANT August 2017 – November 2017
GoCart Inc., Corona, CA
• Composed and posted online content on company website, email and social media accounts, which serviced over 150 customers daily.
• Partnered with local organizations not only garnered community goodwill but also increased company customer base.
• Collaborated on website redesign which resulted in improved search engine rankings of 20%.
• Updated spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
• Supported marketing executives in organizing market research and projects. Achieved an 8% referrer rate for social media traffic, far above the 1.4% industry average.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT July 2012 – July 2017
MedisoftRX, Corona, CA
• Built relationships with new and existing clientele in order to consistently keep up with the changes in customer wants and needs, tailored business strategy as such.
• Worked with members of the business management team to introduce new products and services that strategically boosted product sales by an average of 7% yearly.
• Collaborated with sales and marketing team to develop marketing materials, user manuals, and PowerPoint presentations that were incorporated into company operations.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL CREW LEADER Summer 2012 - 2016
La Sierra University Church Vacation Bible School, Riverside, CA
• Coordinated and organized Vacation Bible School program that serviced over 300 participants.
STUDENT RESEARCHER April 2014
Lovett’s Children Inc., Riverside, CA
• Assessed cognitive development in children and evaluated how a child processes new information.
marketing, business, internship