Front desk agent
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Seeking a full-time position as a front desk agent where I may utilizes my outstanding capabilities to provide great customer service while meeting all requirements of the position.
• Experience and result-oriented with abilities in developing positive relationships with clients and coworkers
• Highly- motivated and energetic individual who strives to ensure that all task are successfully accomplish within time.
• A team player that works collaboratively and effectively communicates with all levels of staff.
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Communication, interpersonal, and presentation skill
• Ability to work under high stress level
• Bilingual- Spanish & English
• High level of responsibility and fast-learning traits
Babysitter, Friends and Family 2013-Current
• Prepared Meals in the absence of parents and ensured that the children ate on time as per day daily routine.
• Dynamically skilled in taking care of personal hygiene providing constant observation.
• Remarkably vigilant in ensuring that the children are safe from household dangers.
• Playtime/lessons (reading to them, doing crafts, etc.)
• Trained in exhibiting proper kindness, love, empathy and understanding towards children.
Medical Laboratory Assistant, Technical Education Osceola, Graduation 12/2017
High School Diploma, Gateway High School, Graduation 5/2017