2593 N IDITAROD WAY, KUNA, ID 83634
------------ • ------------
BFA, Creative Writing for Entertainment Graduated September 2019
Full Sail University Winter Park, FL
Microsoft Office Suite
Research & Analysis
Training and Scheduling
Miller’s Machinations, Smashwords, June 2018, selection of flash fiction stories
“Rummy,” Scarlett Leaf Review Magazine, October 2017, flash fiction
Writing Project Team Lead (Internship) November 2018 – January 2019
Tatum Games, LLC Remote
• Ensure the team of 12 remotely meet at least 2-3x per week. Make sure Sprint targets are reached every
• Team G will be responsible for creating a lot of content. Wiki pages for the characters of HV, social
media posts, tutorial sequences in our products, storylines in our products, Guardian backstories, news
articles, and more! These teams are our largest teams because we find value in creative works and the
right kind of words used to explain what we are doing so that people understand.
• This team will be responsible for creating, editing and managing creative content including,
story development, character development, in game descriptions and dialogue, etc.
Trainer August 2014 – February 2015
Maximus, Inc. Boise, ID
• Delivers training on program content, product information, and company and client expectations to
students in a classroom environment.
• Directly supervises 10-20 employees per training class. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Provides call floor support during employee transition from training to production environment
• Delivers refresher training and program update training to existing employees as required.
Corporate Trainer March 2014 – July 2014
Brickstone Boise, ID
• Prospect for new partners, identify new sales opportunities and create a business pipeline.
• Train new sales associates to meet monthly targets and provide support to agents to ensure they provide
consultative sales by uncovering their consumer needs and presenting them solutions
Phone Banker/Team Coach June 2013 – March 2014
Wells Fargo Boise, ID
• Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
• Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them
• Provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
• Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
• Listen to struggling team members and provide coaching to improve performance, have struggling team
members listen to you as an example
• Walk the floor as a Subject Matter Expert to answer questions and relieve management during high call
Customer Retention September 2011 – March 2013
DirecTV Boise, ID
• Listen to customer concerns and provide a solution to prevent them from leaving the DirecTV
• Create innovative solutions to usual and unusual problems
• Provide service in the matters of billing, promotions, loyalty, moving deals, technical support, etc.
Insurance Agent/Coordinator-in-Training January 2012 – August 2012
Aflac Boise, ID
• Meet with employers to convey the benefits employees will receive
• Present policies to employees and enroll interested consumers, maintain policy changes, file claims, etc.
• Train new agents, attend meetings, etc.
Quality Assurance September 2011 – December 2011
C3/CustomerContactChannels, Inc. Twin Falls, ID
• Monitor/audit each assigned associate in accordance with C3 and client requirements.
• Provide personal and proactive feedback to associates both in one on one sessions.
• Track progress of individual associates; recommend performance action plans for associates who are not
meeting established standards.
• Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards.
• Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates.
• Attend and contribute to both internal and client monitoring sessions.
• Carry out reward and recognition programs as outlined by C3 and the client.
• Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking
calls on assigned engagement(s).
• Track trends and make recommendations for refresher and/or up- training to the trainer(s).
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
Custodian June 2010 – March 2011
Twin Falls School District Twin Falls, ID
• Use cleaning supplies and equipment to keep the interior of the office building looking clean and
• Respond to repair requests quickly and with a professional manner
Assistant Store Manager April 2010 – July 2010
Little Caesar’s Twin Falls, ID
▪ Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service
Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the
▪ Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
▪ Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as
outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
▪ Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as
directed by management and as required by the local health department.
▪ Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and
security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook as well as any
other safety and security procedures issued.
▪ Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties
are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
▪ Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities
to ensure compliance.
▪ Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational Resource Guide
(ORG) or as directed by management.
▪ Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the restaurant, appropriately handles
unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Store Manager (volunteer) August 2009 – May 2010
DECA Inc. Twin Falls, ID
• Ordered goods, created schedules, handled cash, ran meetings, and worked shifts at "The Hawk Shop", a
student store ran by Canyon Ridge High School's DECA chapter.
Team Member March 2009 – April 2010
Arby’s Twin Falls, ID
▪ Tasks include taking customer orders, preparing food made to order, and providing customer service.
Team members must also clean the dining room, service counter, and kitchen stations. Depending on the
shift, crew members may need to carry out opening or closing duties.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING /AFFLIATIONS
writer, screenwriter, scriptwriter, coverage, analysis, script writing, screenwriting