Francine Nguni Resume
Union NJ 07083
● Intermediate level knowledge in commercial arts and graphic design programs like Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Can use an industrial printer for artwork and designs (such as letter and tabloid printer from photoshop and other programs
● Is an Intermediate Illustrator enrolled as a art student who can carry out commissions
● Great at archiving and organizing information and documents.
● Summer 2015 and 2018 volunteered for children’s bible study camp at Connecticut Farms Presbyterian Church (888 Stuyvesant Ave, Union, NJ 07083) (xxx-xxx-xxxx) over 20+ hours of community service
● Works under the Media Ministry in Blessed Sacrament St Charles Borromeo (19 Van Ness Pl, Newark, NJ 07108) ( xxx-xxx-xxxx)
● Has babysat for over 16 children ages between 2-13
● Has done community service with the youth group of The Crossing Church 222 Laurel Ave Livingston, NJ 07039
● Union High School 2350 N 3rd St, Union, NJ 07083 from 2014-2018 (High School Diploma)
● Union County Vocational Technical Institute 1776 Raritan Rd, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 from 2016-2018 (Certificate in Commercial Arts)
● Rowan University 201 Mullica Hill Rd, Glassboro, NJ 08028 2018-2022 Bachelors in Biomedical Art and Visualization
illustration, art, painting, design